✠ davef ✠

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,122 posts
  • LocationCouncil Bluffs, Ia

Posted 01 December 2019 - 10:40 AM

I'm posting this for the new folk's and those looking for tourney's to play

we have all kinds of tourneys going on over at PGLS and all are invited to join it is all free,

and ton's of fun. I have always been big on the tourney's and this is the place to play them since

Monday,and this is Sunday i myself have gotten in 46 tournament rounds in and still more to play and i don't even play all the tourneys every week there are just to many.

so if you are bored playing solo, or not a big multiplayer person but still looking for something to play please feel free to come join us.

all you have to do is click on my banner and you are on your way to some great tourneys. we also have ladders along with the weekly tourneys, there are a few Country Clubs that also have weekly tourneys you can join. we have team events like we just got done with the Presidents Cup, and we also do the Ryder Cup every year. there are also some mid week challenge's and other stuff to do not to mention the great set of forums. there is a Meet and Greet chat area and a great bunch of folks that use the site.

i would also like to ask a mod if they could sticky this post so it is easy

for new people to find.

thanks much for your time.

• Affo likes this

CUK Mantis Gamer PC (Liquid Cooled Intel Core i9,10 Core                            MSI GF75 Thin 17" Laptop

32GB RAM, 512GB NVMe SSD + 2TB HDD                                                          I5 8GB Ram GTX1650 

NVIDIA RTX 2070 8GB OC, 600W PSU, AC WiFi, Windows 11                           144 Hz Windows 11

VIOTEK 35" CURVED  144HZ-200HZ OC MONITOR

Seagate 4TB External Hard Drive

Klipsch Sound System

BENCHMARKS-https://www.userbenc...serRun/38611652  

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users