1 reply to this topic

#1 Blanchardtech

Blanchardtech

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • LocationHackettstown, NJ USA

Posted 20 March 2018 - 08:32 PM

Hi All. First off let me say WOW. I was an avid Links Player from back in the day and part of the 1997 Tournament Terrors Golf club that won the FFA and OGT online team Championship. I was a hired a consultant for Microsoft when the bought links, and in 2001 founded and design www.linkscorner.com (Fans of Links would know me as TT_Percival) After Links was sold to Take Two (2K Sport), I was a consultant for Sierra Games and work on PGA Tour Golf, but it just did not bring back the realistic feel of Links. So when I say I am impressed by a golf game, I have a little experience. That having been said I took the game out for a test drive today and played Massachusetts Golf Club. I was almost in tears with the memories of what a great golf game looked like. GREAT JOB and you have a fan. I do have one issue... On the 16th Hole of Massachusetts GC, I started to feel comfortable with the physics, made a few adjustments to the stance and ball location and wouldn't you know it, my first "Hole in One". Naturally I hit "Save Shot" and it confirmed that it saved the shot. After the game I went to the saved shot tab and No Shots were listed. How do I retrieve the shot ? Thanks in advance for the answer

#2 Blanchardtech

Blanchardtech

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • LocationHackettstown, NJ USA

Posted 20 March 2018 - 09:23 PM

https://www.facebook...691848174456930

Never Mind.   The appeared after I closed and reopened the game.

• Crow357 likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users