#1 ✠ davef ✠

✠ davef ✠

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,122 posts
  • LocationCouncil Bluffs, Ia

Posted 27 May 2018 - 10:13 AM

Golfers World is in the process of putting together a ladder on myleague.

we picked this route as our world has grown into such an impersonal place. 

we are looking to putting together a ladder where the players will have to be on voice chat

to get their matches in meet each other in another manner then a silly typing chat window. and have fun chatting along with the playing. for those who don't use voice chat, you really don't know what you are missing.

we have a paid for high ping rate mumble server for the voice chat we are in the process of getting it formatted

and replace the mumble we use now, we also have teamspeak. but will strive to keep the golf on the mumble server as it is the better of the 2.

i will also be looking in the near future into putting together a teams alt shot ladder.

at this point in time without the API this is the best way to go for us.

on Golfers World we also do a little course testing for some of the designers

and im not taking the time to build a course datebase however we are keeping new course releases

on our Mega account so new courses and updates well be kept and listed.

if you would like to check the site out please feel free

just click my banner.

http://golfers.africamotion.net/

thanks for the time

davef

almost forgot to say there is never a charge to get involved in

anything we have going on at Golfers World.

keep your money in your own pockett.

• cajuncapgun likes this

CUK Mantis Gamer PC (Liquid Cooled Intel Core i9,10 Core                            MSI GF75 Thin 17" Laptop

32GB RAM, 512GB NVMe SSD + 2TB HDD                                                          I5 8GB Ram GTX1650 

NVIDIA RTX 2070 8GB OC, 600W PSU, AC WiFi, Windows 11                           144 Hz Windows 11

VIOTEK 35" CURVED  144HZ-200HZ OC MONITOR

Seagate 4TB External Hard Drive

Klipsch Sound System

BENCHMARKS-https://www.userbenc...serRun/38611652  

#2 ✠ davef ✠

✠ davef ✠

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,122 posts

Posted 27 May 2018 - 01:25 PM

moderated again and shoved to the bottom, the bias in these forums is another sad state of 

the happenings here.

thanks much

i do think it is rather funny that a group with a pay site here to suck people's money from them has moderating rights

what a joke

my post was in the right forum to start with. post fits nicely in the lobby chat window also.lol

Perfect Golf

General Discussion about Perfect Golf - All Versions

CUK Mantis Gamer PC (Liquid Cooled Intel Core i9,10 Core                            MSI GF75 Thin 17" Laptop

32GB RAM, 512GB NVMe SSD + 2TB HDD                                                          I5 8GB Ram GTX1650 

NVIDIA RTX 2070 8GB OC, 600W PSU, AC WiFi, Windows 11                           144 Hz Windows 11

Klipsch Sound System

#3 Acrilix

Acrilix

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,832 posts
  • LocationBedford, UK

Posted 27 May 2018 - 03:47 PM

moderated again and shoved to the bottom, the bias in these forums is another sad state of 

the happenings here.

thanks much

i do think it is rather funny that a group with a pay site here to suck people's money from them has moderating rights

what a joke

my post was in the right forum to start with. post fits nicely in the lobby chat window also.lol

Perfect Golf

General Discussion about Perfect Golf - All Versions

Moving it to 'off topic' could be a genuine mistake. There is no mention that this has anything to do with JNPG in the original post, but I agree that it should be in the Perfect Golf part of the forum.

• ✠ davef ✠ likes this
life ................... don't talk to me about life ................

#4 ✠ davef ✠

✠ davef ✠

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,122 posts

Posted 27 May 2018 - 04:34 PM

yea i sure don't understand why? but i have now found a better way and that is to just post my text

into the game lobby chat window. not having JNPG in the post is a moot point as that is the game here 

if that is why it was moved all i can say is pretty petty. besides there being many more playing the game that will not even come to the forums anyway but they will see it in the lobby chat so a win as far as i see it.

you know you would think anyone trying to bring folks together to play this game and build

real online friendships would be a big plus to the community, guess someone else does not see it that way.

we are in no way in any competition with the tourney sites as we are not doing tourneys. heck most of us are PGLS members and play our tourneys there. 

just trying to give people more to do.

oh well it is what it is, and i know i have a group of haters here due to my unfilterd posting

so i made my bed and now im laying in it.

have a good day 

Klipsch Sound System

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users