• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Calichusetts

Calichusetts

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 20 August 2018 - 01:32 AM

All of a sudden the navigation in course forge is crazy. Jumping super fast and super far. No ability to zoom in on my course or a fairway, jumping hundreds of yards easily. Did I press a button or activate something?

#2 NoPutt

NoPutt

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,902 posts
  • LocationSouth Carolina

Posted 20 August 2018 - 09:04 AM

NXsRMtP.jpg

Dry Gulch...................Released                     Smithfield Golf Club...........Released

Millstone Golf Club....Released                      The Walker Course............Released

Kingsmill Woods Course...Released               Pine Lake Golf Club..........Released

Woodhaven Golf Club (9) Released                The Reserve at Keowee...Released

Cliffs at Keowee Vineyards..Released              The Ace Club...................Released

Dry Gulch 2..........Released                               Blackberry Oaks.............Released

#3 Calichusetts

Calichusetts

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 21 August 2018 - 01:28 AM

Its got something to do with having objects selected. I'm using the arrow keys to try and move around making fairways and greens and I'm jumping like miles away. Takes me over a minute to even soon back in close enough so that my terrain is the size of a dime. Only happened a handful of times but I'm just double clicking a human height to get me back now. I'll check out the perspective

#4 DPRoberts

DPRoberts

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,610 posts

Posted 21 August 2018 - 02:04 AM

If I accidentally click my middle mouse button, it launches me into the stratosphere. Using "f" key on a terrain brush or doing what you are doing with human height works as well. If you hold down "shift", it speeds up your movement while "AWSD"ing around.

#5 Calichusetts

Calichusetts

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 21 August 2018 - 09:22 PM

Yeah, I'm on my wife's mac, its a nightmare. Sometimes I can't even go more than 50 yards with the arrow keys before it makes noises and no longer navigates. I wonder if there is an equivalent "middle" click with a touch mouse for mac.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users