7 replies to this topic

#1 longhitteruwe

longhitteruwe

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 25 January 2015 - 04:47 PM

Hello everyone,

i just noticed that the last update on Saturday seems to screw the game down a little bit. I started the game and

its not showing anybody online, everything is slow like crazy. So far i didnt had this probs before.

Is it just me or have it something to do with the update maybe?

Cheers Uwe

• Richard likes this

#2 Rehit

Rehit

Curmudgeon

• Administrators
  • 257 posts

Posted 25 January 2015 - 05:07 PM

it could just be lag in your internet connection.
a bunch of us were in the global chat this morning and everything was moving along quite nicely during the discussion.

#3 Tresclub

Tresclub

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 636 posts
  • LocationLa Mesa, CA USA

Posted 25 January 2015 - 05:13 PM

Speaking of the global chat, my alpha list is not alphabetical any more.  What happened?

Warren

PerfectGolfMember2.jpg 

“You only live once, do it right, and once is enough."

Windows 10 Home 64-bit |Intel® Core™ i7-7700K CPU @ 4.20GHz (8 CPUs), ~4.2GHz | nVidea GeForce GTX 1070 FTW
16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 | 2/Samsung EVO 850 500gb SSD | Corsair 600cx PwrSup
BenQ ZOWIE 27" 1ms LCD HD | DirectX 12 | Realtek High Definition Audio | HD Pro Webcam C920

#4 longhitteruwe

longhitteruwe

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 25 January 2015 - 05:20 PM

Hello Rehit,

im pretty sure its not my connection coz it was all fine the last days and everythingelse on my PC is still running fine online.

The only thing is not is the PG game.

#5 J.H.Buchanan

J.H.Buchanan

PG Ameteur Titleist Golf Balls

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 937 posts
  • LocationMiami Beach, Florida

Posted 25 January 2015 - 06:18 PM

Windows is still Windows have you ever heard of the "Blue Screen of Death" - anyway I would say with this type of problem restart your pc if it still occurs then go to the forums or better yet allow the computer to completely turn off wait a few seconds for your harddrive to stop spinning then restart the pc if it occurs now then there is a problem 

Little known fact when King Arthur was trying to make a golf course and he ran into some conflict. King Arthur: There's a peace only to be found on the other side of war. If that war should come I will fight it!    Other important fact. Read the Book of John in the Holy Bible. 

#6 Splash

Splash

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 192 posts
  • LocationUSA / Michigan

Posted 25 January 2015 - 08:14 PM

No, when I get out of practice I can't see the peeps on right, but they are there because scrollbar is compacted. I have to leave game and come back to see list again.

AMD 8350 @ 4.8 / XSPC Raystorm H2O Kit & RX240 Radiator

ASRock 990FX Extreme 9

Kingston HyperX Beast 1866 CL 9-10-11 @ 1.5 volt

EVGA 980ti Classified @ 1521 / 1.21 volt

2 Kingston 3K 120 GB SSD's [System & Game Drives]

CoolerMaster Silent Pro 1000w PS

CoolerMaster HAF 922 Case

Panasonic 55 inch Viera Plasma 60Hz [DSR 3840 x 2160 - 60Hz for gaming]

7.1 Realtek Onboard / Optic Cable to ONKYO 1000w Rec. @ 24Bit / 192

7 Terabyte of Western Digital & Seagate SATA Storage

Windows 7 Pro 64 Bit

Charter Cable Internet / 65MB sec. Down & 5MB sec. Up

#7 Tresclub

Tresclub

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 636 posts
  • LocationLa Mesa, CA USA

Posted 25 January 2015 - 09:32 PM

Wonder why I am still showing v1.2.1.1

Warren
  • Richard likes this

PerfectGolfMember2.jpg 

“You only live once, do it right, and once is enough."

Windows 10 Home 64-bit |Intel® Core™ i7-7700K CPU @ 4.20GHz (8 CPUs), ~4.2GHz | nVidea GeForce GTX 1070 FTW
16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 | 2/Samsung EVO 850 500gb SSD | Corsair 600cx PwrSup
BenQ ZOWIE 27" 1ms LCD HD | DirectX 12 | Realtek High Definition Audio | HD Pro Webcam C920

#8 Richard

Richard

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,734 posts
  • LocationBismarck, ND

Posted 25 January 2015 - 09:44 PM

Hello everyone,

i just noticed that the last update on Saturday seems to screw the game down a little bit. I started the game and

its not showing anybody online, everything is slow like crazy. So far i didnt had this probs before.

Is it just me or have it something to do with the update maybe?

Cheers Uwe

I just launched for the first time today. I immediately saw 2 online games in process and one 'hell' of a long list of users in the chat list.

Speaking of the global chat, my alpha list is not alphabetical any more.  What happened?

Warren

Mine is in alpha order. Note that some user's have taken to using symbols at the start of their name. Computers normally sort them first. Tricky 'bast%$*@. It like businesses that love to have names like AAction or AAcme. They get their names sorted to the top of the phone directory.

Wonder why I am still showing v1.2.1.1

Warren

I believe I have the latest, which is 1.2.1.1, Build 503221. You can check the Build #, by going to your Steam Library, right clicking on the name of the game 'Perfect Golf' and than clicking on the 'Local Files Tab'. It's the last item shown on the list.

Richard

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users