• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 373 posts
  • Locationmarble falls tx

Posted 20 November 2018 - 02:13 AM

OhPgEDE.jpg

Hz6hMDc.jpg

bCTTUEO.jpg

made this for myself and a few friends,decided someone might enjoy this so heres the final beta.https://drive.google...iew?usp=sharing

• balaceanca81 likes this

shadowcreek: tpc avenel:tpc san antonio:valhalla:quail hollow:trump coltsneck:hudson valley:ferry point:bedminster old and new course

Pasatiempo:Kingswood:Carnoustie:Augusta:SandHollow:TPC Summerlin

#2 balaceanca81

balaceanca81

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 203 posts

Posted 20 November 2018 - 04:57 AM

Thank you sir:-)

• Skunky likes this

#3 Buck

Buck

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,531 posts

Posted 20 November 2018 - 06:33 AM

Just out of curiosity, how does it compare to the one we have now?

Something you were unhappy about with the Classic Renditions versions and/or why make another one?

#4 Skunky

Skunky

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 373 posts
  • Locationmarble falls tx

Posted 20 November 2018 - 01:11 PM

buck ,like i said i made it for myself ,has been on my hard drive for about a year,everyone ive given it to has told me to release it.i think the classic rendention version is very well done ,im not trying to replace it,so you can make a choice on your own,which one you like better,FPS  for me is much improved,i can play with dynamic skys on,the other one i cant.the reason i learned CF was to make augusta,so after releasing 16 other courses i decided to try it, without a doubt the most challanging course build ive encountered and the most accurate too.if you remember back every computer golf game has had multiple versions of augusta,and why not, its the most reconized course in the world.

a big shout out to larry kuh for the fantastic job on the clubhouse,you the man larry,thanks!

also to slouis for all the feedback and suggestions and testing much appreaciated.

Edited by Skunky, 20 November 2018 - 01:31 PM.

• Buck likes this

shadowcreek: tpc avenel:tpc san antonio:valhalla:quail hollow:trump coltsneck:hudson valley:ferry point:bedminster old and new course

Pasatiempo:Kingswood:Carnoustie:Augusta:SandHollow:TPC Summerlin

#5 yesrushdt

yesrushdt

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 399 posts

Posted 20 November 2018 - 01:50 PM

The Classic Renditions folks got a notification from the course owners to take it down.  I would recommend renaming it (like they did) before it's posted to the usual download sites.  Thanks for posting your version.  Looking forward to playing it.

#6 Joe Habiger

Joe Habiger

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,037 posts
  • LocationCoon Rapids, MN

Posted 20 November 2018 - 08:14 PM

When I did my version for another game I named it Magnolia National.

• AMD Ryzen 7 5800X
  • Asus ROG Strix B550-F Gaming
  • Sapphire Nitro+ SE AMD Radeon 6800XT
  • G.Skill Trident Z Royal RGB 16GB DDR4-3600
  • Sabrent 2TB Rocket NVMe 4.0 Gen 4 PCIe M.2
  • Samsung 970 EVO Plus 1TB SSD M.2 NVMe
  • Samsung 850 EVO 512GB SSD
  • Sound Blaster ZX Soundcard
  • EVGA 750 Gold Power Supply
  • Fractal Design Meshify S2 Case
  • Cooler Master MasterLiquid ML360R
  • "43 inch Vizio 4k Monitor

#7 DoGgs

DoGgs

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,688 posts
  • Locationcaerphilly

Posted 20 November 2018 - 08:43 PM

The Classic Renditions folks got a notification from the course owners to take it down.  I would recommend renaming it (like they did) before it's posted to the usual download sites.  Thanks for posting your version.  Looking forward to playing it.

What a pile of horse shit...Whats the matter with these stuck up arseholes, this just makes me wanna make the course myself and not only call it Augusta but also add the address and the names of these pretentious cretins that get so precious about something so trivial...rant over  :D

• LeazesNDR, ✠ davef ✠ and g3b like this

Qaaa8vE.jpg

#8 Mike Jones

Mike Jones

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 6,159 posts

Posted 20 November 2018 - 09:32 PM

What a pile of horse shit...Whats the matter with these stuck up arseholes, this just makes me wanna make the course myself and not only call it Augusta but also add the address and the names of these pretentious cretins that get so precious about something so trivial...rant over  :D

I can understand how people get upset sometimes but there is a flip side to all things. ANGC go out of their way not to rip anyone off. People living close to the course started charging $100's for parking spaces taking advantage of the 'patrons' as they call them. So they bought up a bunch of very expensive land next to the course and made it all free parking. Also when you get inside and fancy something to eat or drink you will pay less than your average fast food establishment for something significantly better. 

I have sent a PM to Skunky asking him to rename the course.

• Joe Habiger, RobC and Stingreye like this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users