#1 DoGgs

DoGgs

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,688 posts
  • Locationcaerphilly

Posted 14 January 2019 - 02:16 PM

Coming to steam this Feb, does not look great but i guess it will be cheap, may be worth a look when it drops..

Resort Boss: Golf is a management game about building up your golf club from a single building and hole to a sprawling golf resort and money making machine that attracts rich, powerful celebrity golfers. It is also, clearly, about skiving off work to do some golfing of your own. Have to inspect the quality of the merchandise, you know. Players will design the individual holes of golf, landscaping in roughage, greenery, bunkers, and water hazards. They’ll also manage the resort’s facilities by hiring staff, opening shops, and setting prices. 

• Jimmyror likes this

Qaaa8vE.jpg

#2 JCat04

JCat04

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,915 posts
  • LocationRock Hill, SC

Posted 14 January 2019 - 03:33 PM

I saw this announced in the Operation Sports Golf forum and commented there that it makes Sid Meier's SimGolf of over two decades ago look photo-realistic!  I think a golf course management game could make a go of it, but the graphics are going to have come up to today's standards to have it appeal to most.

Intel Core i5-4440 3.1 GHz 
Geforce GTX 1060 3 GB SC Gaming, ACX 2.0
8GB PC-1600 DDR3 RAM
Windows 10 64 bit

#3 DoGgs

DoGgs

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,688 posts
  • Locationcaerphilly

Posted 14 January 2019 - 05:19 PM

Yeh i find the graphic style they have opted for a bit...crap tbh, hopefully its an interesting game.

Qaaa8vE.jpg

#4 theclubpro

theclubpro

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 561 posts
  • LocationSouth Carolina

Posted 14 January 2019 - 05:51 PM

I saw this announced in the Operation Sports Golf forum and commented there that it makes Sid Meier's SimGolf of over two decades ago look photo-realistic! I think a golf course management game could make a go of it, but the graphics are going to have come up to today's standards to have it appeal to most.

Sid Meier's SimGolf Is one of my favorites.i still have the cd.just won’t play on w10 without work arounds..kinda tough on the harder levels as the sims are hard to please...I may have to try this game out..

#5 DoGgs

DoGgs

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,688 posts
  • Locationcaerphilly

Posted 14 February 2019 - 05:32 PM

This has just released on steam if anyone is interested.

Qaaa8vE.jpg

#6 DoGgs

DoGgs

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,688 posts
  • Locationcaerphilly

Posted 07 March 2019 - 02:34 PM

Don't be tempted by this, its total dross!  bugged and glitchy with nonsensical choices, this dev has no idea, 17 years after sim golf and this does not even come close to matching it.

Qaaa8vE.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users