Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 90 posts
  • LocationAvondale, AZ

Posted 08 March 2019 - 09:53 PM

Just a heads up. 

https://www.gamefrom...nd-Patched.aspx

This is only a concern for those of us using Unity for course designs since we're stuck with an old version (5.2.3) that has not been patched.  You will have to run the Unity Migration tool to manually apply the patch but note that Unity highly recommends updating to an officially patched version.  Unfortunately, not an option for Course Forgers so this is all you can do. 

Rat

• Joe Habiger and RobC like this

#2 NoPutt

NoPutt

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,902 posts
  • LocationSouth Carolina

Posted 09 March 2019 - 11:38 PM

Heads Up!  The sky is falling!

Seriously, the version of Unity we designers Must use

is becoming quite obsolete compared to what the newer

versions allow. I love designing with Unity, but it would be nice

to move with the times.

• SReesor likes this

Dry Gulch...................Released                     Smithfield Golf Club...........Released

Millstone Golf Club....Released                      The Walker Course............Released

Kingsmill Woods Course...Released               Pine Lake Golf Club..........Released

Woodhaven Golf Club (9) Released                The Reserve at Keowee...Released

Cliffs at Keowee Vineyards..Released              The Ace Club...................Released

Dry Gulch 2..........Released                               Blackberry Oaks.............Released

#3 Skunky

Skunky

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 373 posts
  • Locationmarble falls tx

Posted 10 March 2019 - 01:08 PM

i just noticed this week that 3d warehouse objects for the most part are now 2017 and 2018,everything before that has been removed,and no longer compatable with this unity version. bummer!

shadowcreek: tpc avenel:tpc san antonio:valhalla:quail hollow:trump coltsneck:hudson valley:ferry point:bedminster old and new course

Pasatiempo:Kingswood:Carnoustie:Augusta:SandHollow:TPC Summerlin

#4 Birdie

Birdie

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 456 posts

Posted 10 March 2019 - 04:18 PM

Last night I subscribed and paid for the speedtree modeler. The provided download link in the email I got after purchase doesn't work, I got an "invalid order.." message. When I now add the modeler again to my basket and try to checkout it tells you "no more available...". I don't know if it's because I already ordered it or because of the same reasons like you wrote here...
Not being able to use the modeler would be a real downer on my side...

Edit:

Just got an email from speedtrees. No problem with my subscription. Seems to be a common PayPal error with placing two subscriptions or so and so it was on hold.
  • Birdie likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users