#1 slouis

slouis

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 746 posts
  • LocationCalgary

Posted 08 April 2019 - 10:10 PM

I convinced a friend of mine to buy JNPG about two years ago and during that time he has only played about 17 hours.  The other day I went over to his place so we could try it.  No matter what course we picked it only had a vertical line above each hole on the back 9 instead of the hole number on the splash screen.  Back nine holes could not be accessed for play.

I verified the files and we also uninstalled and reinstalled the game but still have the same problem.  I have never heard of anyone else with this issue.

I also hosted a game and indicated play for the back 9 only but he was unable to join.  If I picked playing the front 9 only and we were able to play.

To sum up the back 9 holes on all the installed courses are not there.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

RTSM - Pro

#2 Wirenut48

Wirenut48

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 295 posts
  • LocationPortland, Oregon

Posted 09 April 2019 - 09:48 AM

That is a strange glitch, possibly a corrupted game configuration file that doesn't get uninstalled or written over. Not sure where that info is stored, possibly a registry entry.

Corsair 5000D AIRFLOW, Corsair iCUE SP140 RGB ELITE Fans, Corsair RMx 850 W PS, MSI MPG Z590 GAMING CARBON WIFI, i9-11900K 3.5 GHz 8-Core, G.Skill Trident Z Royal 32 GB, Samsung 980 Pro 2 TB M.2-NVME, Samsung 970 Pro 1TB M.2-NVMe, NVIDIA TITAN X (Pascal), Samsung 65Q9FN QLED, HTC Vive

#3 slouis

slouis

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 746 posts
  • LocationCalgary

Posted 09 April 2019 - 03:13 PM

I think the problem is that he is running two monitors.  I suggested to him that he turn off one monitor to see if the back nines of his installed courses appear and are playable.

RTSM - Pro

#4 Sliceapottomus

Sliceapottomus

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,152 posts
  • LocationRhode Island

Posted 09 April 2019 - 08:11 PM

try uninstalling game and steam completely. make sure b4 reinstalling he clears history and any temp files that may be assoc with steam or pg. curious if he ever  added something such as a config file for tracer color or something to that affect.

Ncccrca.jpg
Operating System - Windows 10 Pro 64-bit ,  CPU - Intel Core i5 7600K @ 3.80GHz ,  RAM - 16.0GB, MotherboardASRock B250M Pro4 (CPUSocket) , Graphics card4095MB NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti ,  Storage256GB (SSD) , 931GB Seagate , 232GB Maxtor USB Device

#5 nstone73

nstone73

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 146 posts
  • LocationDenver CO

Posted 09 April 2019 - 08:16 PM

Did he pay half price? (sorry couldn't resist...sounds like a weird issue, apologies I don't have any real suggestions to offer)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users