#41 highfade

highfade

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,749 posts
  • LocationSouth Africa

Posted 02 May 2019 - 01:28 PM

Mark has set up 2 of your 3 wishes through the CreateAGame APP.  You can set the specific pin-per-hole, wind direction, wind strength, time of day, weather conditions, and all of the other set up choices you see in-game. Tees are limited to all one kind (I was going to wait awhile before I ask Mark for Tee-per-hole option  :ph34r: ).

You can set up, name, and keep multiple tournaments at once (4 days of the Masters?).  Your tournament appears under the in-game Tournament - Public tab, and only you can see it until you invite others to play.  To me, this is like giving everyone assess to the OGT & PGLS Tournament App that we all have been asking for.

Mark also just added a full scorecard feature (Courses tab) that shows the yardage for every Pin-Tee combination (like my Hole Viewer).  His Pins aren't color coded for Difficult, Medium, and Easy like mine.

Edit: Mark is updating the CreateAGame faster than I can ask for features - pins aren't color coded, but they show if they are Difficult, Medium, or Easy. https://pgls.golflad....php?f=2&t=3642

Okay tried this but do you need to be 2 to play?  I was not able to start the game before I added a 2nd player.  Also I was under the impression that ingame I would be the only one seeing the game but then I saw another name on my leaderboard?

Intel Core i5-6600 CPU 3.3 GHz       Geforce GTX 1060        16GB  RAM       Windows 10 64 bit

Hazyview  (600m above sea level)    --   Nautilus Bay  (Revamp done)  --  Cape Fear  (TGC  adaptation)  --  Aloe Ridge  --  Nahoon Reef GC  --  Chambers Bay 

Abel's Crossing  --  Solitude Links GC

#42 jmk59

jmk59

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 803 posts
  • LocationSouthern MD

Posted 02 May 2019 - 04:22 PM

Okay tried this but do you need to be 2 to play?  I was not able to start the game before I added a 2nd player.  Also I was under the impression that ingame I would be the only one seeing the game but then I saw another name on my leaderboard?

For now, the original "ladder" system was set up as 2 person minimum.  Just add an AI person, then once in-game "kick" the AI out.  I'll ask Mark if he can setup a single player option.  Here is the CreateAGame manual: https://pgls.golfladders.co.uk/forums/manuals/createagame.pdf

I don't know why 4 other players populate the leaderboard - I get the same thing.

I've set up 4 rounds of this past Masters; only Thursday is active for now.  In order for you to play in my Tournament (I'm the host) I have to add you to my Friends list, you need to Accept, then I can Invite you to play.  The Thursday setup should now show up in your Tournaments / Public tab.  If anyone else wants to try this out, I'll add you to my list (PM your request).

• highfade and Justin9926 like this

#43 highfade

highfade

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,749 posts
  • LocationSouth Africa

Posted 03 May 2019 - 12:57 PM

Okay thanks, got it.

A year or two ago this option would have been major news but now it almost goes unnoticed.  It's been asked numerous times in the request thread as I can recall.  If it's possible to populate your leaderboard with virtual scores you're 2 steps away from a career mode.

Intel Core i5-6600 CPU 3.3 GHz       Geforce GTX 1060        16GB  RAM       Windows 10 64 bit

Hazyview  (600m above sea level)    --   Nautilus Bay  (Revamp done)  --  Cape Fear  (TGC  adaptation)  --  Aloe Ridge  --  Nahoon Reef GC  --  Chambers Bay 

Abel's Crossing  --  Solitude Links GC

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users