#41 M Rose

M Rose

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,918 posts
  • LocationMelbourne, Australia

Posted 06 June 2019 - 07:41 PM

I've never been entirely happy with how the ocean turned out, and the tiling is obvious when you zoom out any distance. I think I need to educate myself a little on using the water plane.

VG2 • PG • 2k21 • 2019 • Links • GBC • JN5

#42 Stingreye

Stingreye

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 341 posts
  • LocationSouthern California

Posted 07 June 2019 - 12:02 AM

Matt, have you seen this video? I thought it was helpful for ocean stuff:
https://youtu.be/Y59qT3uOc5Q

#43 Charles

Charles

RTSM forever!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 869 posts
  • LocationHolland, Europe.

Posted 07 June 2019 - 08:41 AM

Matt, have you seen this video? I thought it was helpful for ocean stuff:
https://youtu.be/Y59qT3uOc5Q

Just watched it. Gary Norman is another great designer. Love his courses. For me (as a non-designer) it never ceases to amaze me to see how these designer-wizzards keep at it and produce such stellar results. Also: i did not know Norman built his courses with the clear intend that Dynamic Skies are turned off so his own skies could be seen. Anyway, nice video, as it is always interesting to watch these guys working 'behind the scenes'. Cant wait to play Pebble Beach 2019!!...

RTSM / Pro / In the bag: D,3/7W,1H,5i-60W,P.

* Favorite Designers: Skunky - DoGgs - RobC - IanK - PGA Pro - Gary Norman - DrTwist - Bortimus -

DPRoberts - High Fade - Classic Renditions - Matt Rose - Mikahenrik and ... Mike Jones! *

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated; it satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect.

It is at the same time rewarding and maddening - and without a doubt the greatest game mankind has ever invented".

= Arnold Palmer =

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users