• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Pat Mulligan

Pat Mulligan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 23 May 2019 - 06:44 PM

I have been playing without problems up to today.  When I went to play JNPG I get a white screen like it's going to open then a pop-up box informs me that my "PerfectGolf.exe file has quit working"  Since then I've run malware bytes, defraged my hd, uninstalled the JNPG game and re-installed it.  Still the same pop-up box appears.  I have verified the files in the game also.  What has happened overnight to make this happen and what can I do to fix it. Everything was fine yesterday.

#2 Joe Habiger

Joe Habiger

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,037 posts
  • LocationCoon Rapids, MN

Posted 23 May 2019 - 08:51 PM

I know I heard there was a small update last night but people are thinking it was something to do with online multiplayer syncing from steam but I have no idea since nobody seems to say anything.

I'm clueless, hopefully someone else can help you.

• AMD Ryzen 7 5800X
  • Asus ROG Strix B550-F Gaming
  • Sapphire Nitro+ SE AMD Radeon 6800XT
  • G.Skill Trident Z Royal RGB 16GB DDR4-3600
  • Sabrent 2TB Rocket NVMe 4.0 Gen 4 PCIe M.2
  • Samsung 970 EVO Plus 1TB SSD M.2 NVMe
  • Samsung 850 EVO 512GB SSD
  • Sound Blaster ZX Soundcard
  • EVGA 750 Gold Power Supply
  • Fractal Design Meshify S2 Case
  • Cooler Master MasterLiquid ML360R
  • "43 inch Vizio 4k Monitor

#3 ArcadeHack

ArcadeHack

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 438 posts
  • LocationOhio

Posted 24 May 2019 - 12:59 AM

Easy fix. Just install a Trackman system in your home and poof. All your problems are solved.
  • Joe Habiger likes this

#4 Armand

Armand

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,387 posts
  • LocationCalgary

Posted 24 May 2019 - 01:14 AM

Try verifying the game files to see if that corrects it.  Perhaps the update didn't install correctly.

(I also responded in the Steam forum with the same suggestion)

• Dace likes this

#5 Pat Mulligan

Pat Mulligan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 27 May 2019 - 02:26 PM

OK here's my update:  There were more things I did to try to get my game to play - after exhausting all efforts I took my computer back to factory settings yesterday.  Was not an easy task.  After bringing it back up and reinstalling Steam I reinstalled the JNPG game.  With the same results.  It does not play - I get the same pop-up box that says Perfect Golf.exe has quit working.  My conclusion is that during the last update they included or removed something that will not work with my machine even after playing it for over 400 hours.  I have a Dell I5-5770 w8gig Ram, an ATI Radeon 3850 card running DirectX10.1 on Win 7.  Until they address the issue to what was in the update to change my situation I have asked for my money back.  It's a dang shame that they took my game away.

#6 highfade

highfade

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,749 posts
  • LocationSouth Africa

Posted 27 May 2019 - 03:33 PM

Can it be the ATI card giving problems after the update?

Intel Core i5-6600 CPU 3.3 GHz       Geforce GTX 1060        16GB  RAM       Windows 10 64 bit

Hazyview  (600m above sea level)    --   Nautilus Bay  (Revamp done)  --  Cape Fear  (TGC  adaptation)  --  Aloe Ridge  --  Nahoon Reef GC  --  Chambers Bay 

Abel's Crossing  --  Solitude Links GC

#7 Pat Mulligan

Pat Mulligan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 27 May 2019 - 09:39 PM

It could be my ATI is not accepted by the game or it could be something in Win7.  I went to my son's house and logged into the game from there.  It opened and ran fine.  He as a different video card he will come to install in my computer but it'll be a few days from now.  I'll update then.  Thank you.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users