5 replies to this topic

#1 bgast1

bgast1

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 262 posts

Posted 07 August 2019 - 03:42 PM

Anyway, what I really want to know is what are you all's favorite courses. You don't need to list a ton of courses just maybe 5 or so. Thanks.

#2 ✠ davef ✠

✠ davef ✠

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,122 posts
  • LocationCouncil Bluffs, Ia

Posted 07 August 2019 - 04:12 PM

search function is the small gear top right hand corner of any forum page.

i myself do not have a favorites list as to me they are all good courses to each their own i guess

i like em all but a few. you might be be better off joining PGLS and looking through the courses there

and trying them all,lol. i know that would be hard for you folks who have not been here since the start like some of us have.

have fun you got a bunch to try out.

hell i looked at your profile and you have been around for a long time

you should know your favs by now.lol

CUK Mantis Gamer PC (Liquid Cooled Intel Core i9,10 Core                            MSI GF75 Thin 17" Laptop

32GB RAM, 512GB NVMe SSD + 2TB HDD                                                          I5 8GB Ram GTX1650 

NVIDIA RTX 2070 8GB OC, 600W PSU, AC WiFi, Windows 11                           144 Hz Windows 11

VIOTEK 35" CURVED  144HZ-200HZ OC MONITOR

Seagate 4TB External Hard Drive

Klipsch Sound System

BENCHMARKS-https://www.userbenc...serRun/38611652  

#3 bgast1

bgast1

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 262 posts

Posted 07 August 2019 - 04:45 PM

Yeah, I've been around for a while. I can't for certain remember the name of it but it was put out by Access before Microsoft took over. When this first came out I tried to play it but my computer was not powerful enough, so I have to stick with Links while most everyone else was over here.  Thanks for the info. I had to reset my computer and lost all of my courses. Because the forum was down a few days I was afraid that we  might be nearing the end and I hoped that I could get at least the favorites downloaded in case I couldn't get them all back into my collection. I guess I better head my what I used to say. He who does not back up has it coming to him. 

#4 ✠ davef ✠

✠ davef ✠

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,122 posts
  • LocationCouncil Bluffs, Ia

Posted 07 August 2019 - 04:54 PM

Yeah, I've been around for a while. I can't for certain remember the name of it but it was put out by Access before Microsoft took over. When this first came out I tried to play it but my computer was not powerful enough, so I have to stick with Links while most everyone else was over here.  Thanks for the info. I had to reset my computer and lost all of my courses. Because the forum was down a few days I was afraid that we  might be nearing the end and I hoped that I could get at least the favorites downloaded in case I couldn't get them all back into my collection. I guess I better head my what I used to say. He who does not back up has it coming to him. 

all the courses are on this site, also MS has nothing to do with this game

that website is also the FREE tourney site if you want to get started playing tourneys.

https://pgls.golflad.../pgls_intro.php

CUK Mantis Gamer PC (Liquid Cooled Intel Core i9,10 Core                            MSI GF75 Thin 17" Laptop

32GB RAM, 512GB NVMe SSD + 2TB HDD                                                          I5 8GB Ram GTX1650 

NVIDIA RTX 2070 8GB OC, 600W PSU, AC WiFi, Windows 11                           144 Hz Windows 11

VIOTEK 35" CURVED  144HZ-200HZ OC MONITOR

Seagate 4TB External Hard Drive

Klipsch Sound System

BENCHMARKS-https://www.userbenc...serRun/38611652  

#5 bgast1

bgast1

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 262 posts

Posted 07 August 2019 - 05:07 PM

Are the tournaments like they were/are at TW08? You play on your own time and your score gets posted? I have never played online with JNPG even once. I played a few rounds at Links, but I play so poorly that it is embarrassing. I play at the most basic level, 3 click and most of the time still do not break par.

#6 tanman05851

tanman05851

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 213 posts
  • LocationNorthEast Kingdom,Republic of Vermont

Posted 08 August 2019 - 02:02 PM

Are the tournaments like they were/are at TW08? You play on your own time and your score gets posted? I have never played online with JNPG even once. I played a few rounds at Links, but I play so poorly that it is embarrassing. I play at the most basic level, 3 click and most of the time still do not break par.

Yes you can play the PGLS tournaments on your own time and your score gets posted.

You will start at the "Pro" level.If you play poorly enough you will be given the opportunity to move down a skill level.I believe you can also request to start at a lower level.

When I started this game I sucked.After 1900 hours I suck much less.I"ll never be top drawer-reflexes now too slow to hit the snap as consistently as I'd like. 

Windows 10 Pro -Intel 8th Gen Core i5-8400 Processor-ASRock Z370 Extreme4 Motherboard-Corsair DDR4 2666 MHZ(16GB)

Asus Geforce GTX 1060 6 GB Turbo Edition-Dell S3220DGF-3C-Logitech G502

Finally found a competitive AI "Phil Mucklebot" Aggressive Pro 3,3,3,3,3,5

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users