• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Krotus

Krotus

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts

Posted 07 October 2019 - 05:11 AM

I created a flag for my course but I don't understand what the deal is with the flag also being used to color the flag pole:

flag.jpg

Other courses don't seem to have this issue. All I did was put the flag image in the course directory like I've seen with other courses.

#2 Dropzone73

Dropzone73

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 557 posts
  • LocationFinland

Posted 07 October 2019 - 05:22 AM

Compare your texture with the other course's flag textures. The texture file contains both flag and flag pole texture. So you must edit the texture file and place textures into the right places.

#3 NoPutt

NoPutt

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,902 posts
  • LocationSouth Carolina

Posted 07 October 2019 - 08:14 AM

A2QXLjE.jpg

Dry Gulch...................Released                     Smithfield Golf Club...........Released

Millstone Golf Club....Released                      The Walker Course............Released

Kingsmill Woods Course...Released               Pine Lake Golf Club..........Released

Woodhaven Golf Club (9) Released                The Reserve at Keowee...Released

Cliffs at Keowee Vineyards..Released              The Ace Club...................Released

Dry Gulch 2..........Released                               Blackberry Oaks.............Released

#4 Krotus

Krotus

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts

Posted 07 October 2019 - 11:11 AM

Thanks. I guess I should have actually opened the files instead of assuming it was just the flag graphic.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users