2 replies to this topic

#1 andrewjjones43#

andrewjjones43#

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 198 posts

Posted 10 November 2019 - 09:32 PM

I’ve made a Sawgrass style Par 3 to use in a nearest the pin comp at my club but the flagpole is not visible. If I F5 and move the view just slightly it appears. I went back in and moved the tee slightly but still invisible. Any suggestions? The hole looks and plays great but not seeing the flagpole spoils it.

#2 NoPutt

NoPutt

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,902 posts
  • LocationSouth Carolina

Posted 11 November 2019 - 01:07 PM

Just a graphic glitch as the pole is thin and won't render at some angles.

try moving the PIN slightly to one side or the other.

Dry Gulch...................Released                     Smithfield Golf Club...........Released

Millstone Golf Club....Released                      The Walker Course............Released

Kingsmill Woods Course...Released               Pine Lake Golf Club..........Released

Woodhaven Golf Club (9) Released                The Reserve at Keowee...Released

Cliffs at Keowee Vineyards..Released              The Ace Club...................Released

Dry Gulch 2..........Released                               Blackberry Oaks.............Released

#3 Ian

Ian

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,056 posts
  • LocationCanvey Island, Essex, UK

Posted 16 November 2019 - 08:34 AM

If you're left handed, like me, and motion swing, I only get a meter showing about 20% of the time but changing clubs or a slight aim adjustment brings it back up. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users