• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 mrblondini

mrblondini

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 11 November 2019 - 09:51 AM

So...When I start up JNPG, I go to Solo Play.

I look at Friend Recorded Rounds and see Rounds recorded by Parboy and sound_flier, two no doubt great people who I've never met. I've made my Steam profile private and they're still there.

So, how do I get rid of these? Can I get rid of these Rounds I don't want to /can't - as I don't have the course downloaded - play?

Related Issue: Can I cancel my player out of Official Tournaments? I'm doing lousy, don't want to continue but everytime I look at Tournaments/Official, there my player is. How can I delete my history in these, please?

Cheers, everybody, for any help you can provide.

#2 ✠ davef ✠

✠ davef ✠

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,122 posts
  • LocationCouncil Bluffs, Ia

Posted 11 November 2019 - 10:06 AM

you can not get rid of those, it was something that happened to all of us with the last update.

you also can not remove your player from the official tourneys. however when you are ready to start doing

tourneys just click my sig banner and join the PGLS 100% free JNPG tourney site.

• Aubrey likes this

CUK Mantis Gamer PC (Liquid Cooled Intel Core i9,10 Core                            MSI GF75 Thin 17" Laptop

32GB RAM, 512GB NVMe SSD + 2TB HDD                                                          I5 8GB Ram GTX1650 

NVIDIA RTX 2070 8GB OC, 600W PSU, AC WiFi, Windows 11                           144 Hz Windows 11

VIOTEK 35" CURVED  144HZ-200HZ OC MONITOR

Seagate 4TB External Hard Drive

Klipsch Sound System

BENCHMARKS-https://www.userbenc...serRun/38611652  

#3 Abe

Abe

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 715 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 11 November 2019 - 05:46 PM

So...When I start up JNPG, I go to Solo Play.

I look at Friend Recorded Rounds and see Rounds recorded by Parboy and sound_flier, two no doubt great people who I've never met. I've made my Steam profile private and they're still there.

So, how do I get rid of these? Can I get rid of these Rounds I don't want to /can't - as I don't have the course downloaded - play?

Related Issue: Can I cancel my player out of Official Tournaments? I'm doing lousy, don't want to continue but everytime I look at Tournaments/Official, there my player is. How can I delete my history in these, please?

Cheers, everybody, for any help you can provide.

Simply unfriend the person and close the game. Restart the game and their recorded rounds are gone. Yep, it's that easy.

#4 maxie

maxie

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 440 posts

Posted 11 November 2019 - 06:24 PM

So tell us how do we unfriend the players when they are not on our friends list?  :wacko:

#5 Abe

Abe

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 715 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 11 November 2019 - 09:15 PM

So tell us how do we unfriend the players when they are not on our friends list?  :wacko:

Your Steam Status has to be shown as Online when you remove friends. Otherwise their recorded rounds will continue to appear.

[attachment=1532:online status.jpg]

#6 3199E5kennetharry

3199E5kennetharry

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,420 posts

Posted 12 November 2019 - 08:48 AM

Then you become Billy no mates.

Processor: Intel Core i5-7400 Kaby Lake CPU, 4 Cores, 3.0 - 3.5GHz

CPU Cooler: Intel Stock CPU Cooler

Motherboard: Asus PRIME B250M-A Motherboard

Memory: 16GB DDR4 2133MHz Memory (2 x 8GB Sticks)

Graphics Card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 8GB Graphics Card

OS Drive: 250GB SK hynix SL301 Solid State Drive

Storage Drive: Seagate 1TB 7200RPM Hard Disk

Power Supply: Aerocool 80 PLUS 600W PSU

Sound Card: Onboard High Definition Audio

Operating System: Windows 10 Home 64-bit

#7 Abe

Abe

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 715 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 12 November 2019 - 09:02 AM

Next time you power-on the computer and re-add your friends, their older rounds will be gone.

#8 Abe

Abe

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 715 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 12 November 2019 - 06:31 PM

I stand corrected. I just tried all the things I suggested at PGLS and here in this forum.  Though not explained in Andrews update as to why particular players recorded rounds appear in all our games, it is apparent (at this time) we cannot remove those recorded games through conventional methods. i.e.  sound_flier and Parboy

That's a lot of recorded rounds that need to connect during game-load time. Other than the possibility of a longer load time I don't believe that unwanted list of recorded rounds is hurting game play.  Just something we will have to live with until AJ and MJ figure out how we remove the recorded rounds.

49055268313_842c605c73_o.jpg

#9 ✠ davef ✠

✠ davef ✠

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,122 posts

Posted 12 November 2019 - 08:06 PM

you know Lee if you would research an issue before you get in these forums

and try leading people in the wrong direction it would be a plus.

you and i both know you love following me through these forums trying to prove me wrong.

i really thought you had grown and had put this down, but i guess not.

have a good day

• Tigers Agent and Buck like this

CUK Mantis Gamer PC (Liquid Cooled Intel Core i9,10 Core                            MSI GF75 Thin 17" Laptop

32GB RAM, 512GB NVMe SSD + 2TB HDD                                                          I5 8GB Ram GTX1650 

NVIDIA RTX 2070 8GB OC, 600W PSU, AC WiFi, Windows 11                           144 Hz Windows 11

Klipsch Sound System

#10 Abe

Abe

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 715 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 12 November 2019 - 08:37 PM

you know Lee if you would research an issue before you get in these forums

and try leading people in the wrong direction it would be a plus.

you and i both know you love following me through these forums trying to prove me wrong.

i really thought you had grown and had put this down, but i guess not.

have a good day

I prefaced my most recent post with, "I stand corrected".  Did you not read that?  An admission of all things that use to work, no longer work. Sheesh.  You really are oblivious.  Be happy you have found something to do that is helpful at PGLS.

Behave here like you would at PGLS.

#11 ✠ davef ✠

✠ davef ✠

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,122 posts

Posted 12 November 2019 - 09:00 PM

know what you are yacking about before you do

all that is being said.lol you are funny. seems you are always trolling me the proof is right here

before all's eyes. i guess since your buddy TA has given you a break you seem to not be happy with that and want to get another

old silly bunch of stuff going on with me leave it alone you are really just making yourself look so small.

• Buck likes this

Klipsch Sound System

#12 Abe

Abe

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 715 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 12 November 2019 - 09:13 PM

all that is being said.lol you are funny. seems you are always trolling me the proof is right here

before all's eyes. i guess since your buddy TA has given you a break you seem to not be happy with that and want to get another

old silly bunch of stuff going on with me leave it alone you are really just making yourself look so small.

Dave. All you ever do is repeat what others have posted.  You are going after the wrong person here at PP.  Stop trolling me now before this gets really ugly.

Not until Perfect Golf did you join ranks with other trolls to feel like you could be accepted by a small clique.

You're not right in the head, that's not your fault (I guess).  So stop being the fool here in PP and go back to your PGLS responsibilities.

Your posts about (anything) are irrelevant to me. Since your behavior accusing Tresclub and two other long time PC golfers of being aliases I stopped respecting you as a person and a poster.

That's enough admonishment from me.  (probably too big a word for you to understand)

Over and out.

#13 Buck

Buck

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,532 posts

Posted 12 November 2019 - 10:32 PM

I prefaced my most recent post with, "I stand corrected".  Did you not read that?  An admission of all things that use to work, no longer work. Sheesh.  You really are oblivious.  Be happy you have found something to do that is helpful at PGLS.

Behave here like you would at PGLS.

Dave. All you ever do is repeat what others have posted. You are going after the wrong person here at PP. Stop trolling me now before this gets really ugly.

Not until Perfect Golf did you join ranks with other trolls to feel like you could be accepted by a small clique.

You're not right in the head, that's not your fault (I guess). So stop being the fool here in PP and go back to your PGLS responsibilities.

Your posts about (anything) are irrelevant to me. Since your behavior accusing Tresclub and two other long time PC golfers of being aliases I stopped respecting you as a person and a poster.

That's enough admonishment from me. (probably too big a word for you to understand)

Over and out.

source.gif
  • Tigers Agent likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users