• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#1 minus10

minus10

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 10 January 2020 - 09:47 PM

I know nothing about how to play Jack Nicholson Perfect Golt  game. Only want to play solo, clicked on solo courses and get "Sorry course is missing or you don't have correct version. Can someone help me get started?

#2 IanK

IanK

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,589 posts

Posted 11 January 2020 - 08:57 AM

I know nothing about how to play Jack Nicholson Perfect Golt  game. Only want to play solo, clicked on solo courses and get "Sorry course is missing or you don't have correct version. Can someone help me get started?

Where did you download the game from?

Steam Name: n.bonaparte
WWG1WGA

#3 Mailman

Mailman

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 462 posts
  • LocationCounty Durham, UK

Posted 11 January 2020 - 09:32 AM

Try to hit a few shots on the range, so that is the practice area on the left of the initial home screen once JNPG has loaded.  If still no go the verify the game files and try again.

• minus10 likes this

Intel i5 4690K (OC to 4.4GHz), Arctic i32 CPU cooler, 16GB DDR3 RAM @2400MHz, Nvidia Inno 3D iChill 1060 (6GB)

#4 Jugador

Jugador

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 594 posts
  • LocationDallas, TX

Posted 11 January 2020 - 06:05 PM

Sounds like you're left clicking the wrong area. After you left click "Solo", then left click again on "Create New Game"  (it's in the upper right corner. (a green color), then your available courses should show up. Use the "left and right" keyboard arrows to scroll thru the courses you have.

• minus10 likes this

AMD RYZEN 7800 X3D (Windows 11)

RTX 4070 ti

32 gb DDR 5

360mm AIO

#5 minus10

minus10

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 11 January 2020 - 09:41 PM

Are there some videos on your site that will help me leanr. The icons on the top right of the player for instance. How do you hit th ball straight and not in the weeds for instance. That do the two crossed golf clugs icon and the one under it signify? The one on the bottom I am thinking is a X-box option. I clicked on videos above but it said I couldn't access the server. Thank you all for your kindness and patience. My mind is very slow to learn. Thus I would be happy just playing on the practice range all the time solo. Is it OK to click "Like" when someone responds to my plea for help? How does that work on the forum please. minus10

#6 Mulligan

Mulligan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 785 posts
  • LocationVirtual Private Network

Posted 12 January 2020 - 03:07 AM

Where did you download the game?

• balaceanca81 likes this

#7 Mailman

Mailman

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 462 posts
  • LocationCounty Durham, UK

Posted 12 January 2020 - 07:44 AM

Are there some videos on your site that will help me leanr. The icons on the top right of the player for instance. How do you hit th ball straight and not in the weeds for instance. That do the two crossed golf clugs icon and the one under it signify? The one on the bottom I am thinking is a X-box option. I clicked on videos above but it said I couldn't access the server. Thank you all for your kindness and patience. My mind is very slow to learn. Thus I would be happy just playing on the practice range all the time solo. Is it OK to click "Like" when someone responds to my plea for help? How does that work on the forum please. minus10

On the Steam page where you click to start the green Play button you will see directly underneath it 'Store Page' etc.  Just go along and click on the 5th one along 'Guides' and that swill help you.

Intel i5 4690K (OC to 4.4GHz), Arctic i32 CPU cooler, 16GB DDR3 RAM @2400MHz, Nvidia Inno 3D iChill 1060 (6GB)

#8 fungolfer

fungolfer

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,457 posts

Posted 12 January 2020 - 09:20 AM

Did you already create a human player? And a swing type for that player? Did you choose the right controls? seems like there are not even the basics to play a round...not sure tho

For videos try youtube. Maybe some of the 1st videos show how to create player and all the basics. https://www.youtube....t parallel golf

Who cares...

#9 Stingreye

Stingreye

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 341 posts
  • LocationSouthern California

Posted 13 January 2020 - 04:13 PM

Guaranteed he clicked recorded games for someone’s round at a user created course.

#10 Mulligan

Mulligan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 785 posts
  • LocationVirtual Private Network

Posted 13 January 2020 - 04:48 PM

Guaranteed he clicked recorded games for someone’s round at a user created course.

I'm gonna go with he downloaded a pirated version.

#11 Stingreye

Stingreye

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 341 posts
  • LocationSouthern California

Posted 13 January 2020 - 05:17 PM

I'm gonna go with he downloaded a pirated version.

Ah forgot about Blackbeard...... There were some blackbeards in the multiplayer lobby...... (pirated version have their name listed as blackbeard)

#12 minus10

minus10

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 13 January 2020 - 10:01 PM

My grandson purchased Perfect Golf for me on my computer from Steam he said.

I only want to play solo courses because of my dementia. I have to write things down. I have done something where I can not swing a club in Solo now. I lost the 3 mouse click mouse swing amd have a swing symbol with two clubs on top of the swing arc, a 4 point icon in the middle, and a golfer icon on the bottom. What is that. How can I get my 3 click swing mode back in Solo? And too how can I get the mouse motion mode to try and learn it?

Is there a swing mode change somewhere. Sorry to trouble you, but I only want something to do with my time and thought I could play solo and not trouble anyone. 

#13 Affo

Affo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 380 posts
  • LocationSouth Coast, UK

Posted 13 January 2020 - 10:28 PM

At home screen, look along the top and choose settings - underneath just to the right choose controls - under device and swing type, press the left and right arrows to choose the swing type you want.

Hope that helps.

https://www.youtube....NUPOrdgs0U6nODQ

http://affo1.emyspot.com/ for JNPG stats from OGT and PGLS

MSI Apache Pro GE62 2QF, i7 5700HQ, 16GB DDR, GTX 970M 3GB GDDR5, 1 TB HDD 7200rpm, 128GB SSD

Intel i7-8700 CPU @ 3.2GHz, 16GB DDR, GTX 1060 6GB

#14 jspirate

jspirate

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 487 posts

Posted 16 January 2020 - 11:56 PM

Ah forgot about Blackbeard...... There were some blackbeards in the multiplayer lobby...... (pirated version have their name listed as blackbeard)

What in the wide world of sports!!!

I am offended!

• Ian likes this

i7-8700K
GIGABYTE Z390 AORUS Pro
64 GB DDR4 3200
MSI GeForce GTX 1080 Ti Gaming X
LG 32GK850G
Win 10 Home Premium on 1TB SSD

Courses:

Bradford Links - released

Ironwood - released

Cypress Landing - released (also available in a 3DG version)

Crow's Nest - released

#15 Abe

Abe

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 715 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 17 January 2020 - 12:02 AM

:D :lol:

#16 Jugador

Jugador