J.H.Buchanan

PG Ameteur Titleist Golf Balls

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 937 posts
  • LocationMiami Beach, Florida

Posted 02 June 2020 - 06:53 PM

Ok did they ever come up with a female Golfer 

Also, did they ever come up with a way to put your ball anywhere on the golf course so when you play test your course your making you can put the ball anywhere you want for example at different spots on the fairways so you can scope things out 

Thanks in Advance 

Little known fact when King Arthur was trying to make a golf course and he ran into some conflict. King Arthur: There's a peace only to be found on the other side of war. If that war should come I will fight it!    Other important fact. Read the Book of John in the Holy Bible. 

#2 clint

clint

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 199 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 02 June 2020 - 07:10 PM

No female Golfer

In Practise Mode you can put your ball wherever you want

clint

#3 J.H.Buchanan

J.H.Buchanan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 937 posts

Posted 02 June 2020 - 07:31 PM

In Practice mode - ok when I usually play a course it shows all the courses and I can click through them when I click on practice mode all the things to click through are black its the same rollodex looking thing but they all look the same and are black so I cannot choose anything ..... woo hoo   I figured maybe I should verify the integrity of my game files seems with any steam game I often have to do this ... ok so I am doing that the thing said 63 files need to be re acquired or something so that will probably fix it 

Little known fact when King Arthur was trying to make a golf course and he ran into some conflict. King Arthur: There's a peace only to be found on the other side of war. If that war should come I will fight it!    Other important fact. Read the Book of John in the Holy Bible. 

#4 DPRoberts

DPRoberts

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,610 posts

Posted 02 June 2020 - 09:09 PM

For the ability to move the ball around and hit from wherever you like and test, this has always been available.

However, to get into this "Practice Mode", you actually choose "Solo Play" gameplay, "Create New Game" and in the game options change your Game Filter option to "Practice" and then "Create".

This will create a solo play mode where you can move to any hole and use the overhead map to place your ball wherever you like. You can turn all the pins on and off as well.

The "Practice" on the Home screen should just be labeled "Range" because that's all you can do with it.

#5 J.H.Buchanan

J.H.Buchanan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 937 posts

Posted 02 June 2020 - 11:39 PM

For the ability to move the ball around and hit from wherever you like and test, this has always been available.

However, to get into this "Practice Mode", you actually choose "Solo Play" gameplay, "Create New Game" and in the game options change your Game Filter option to "Practice" and then "Create".

This will create a solo play mode where you can move to any hole and use the overhead map to place your ball wherever you like. You can turn all the pins on and off as well.

The "Practice" on the Home screen should just be labeled "Range" because that's all you can do with it.

THANK YOU SO MUCH this is what I was looking for I think this was available 3 years ago the last time I was messing with Perfect Golf - but of course I forgot about it - how to do it - just today I realized I got to put the trees the speed trees manually into Course Forge I forgot I had to do that - I am re looking at every stinking video again but thankful they are available I did back most of them up. wooo hoo   usually I am good at clicking around on stuff and exploring but there is a lot to click on Game Type \ Difficulty Setting so its under Filter GAME FILTER thanks this is great will save me all kinds of time when making a course and testing it. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users