#1 J.H.Buchanan

J.H.Buchanan

PG Ameteur Titleist Golf Balls

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 937 posts
  • LocationMiami Beach, Florida

Posted 04 June 2020 - 05:15 PM

One of the thousands of things one can do when they create a game is choose Difficulty Setting it defaults to ANY -  when I play test a course I am working on I choose Game Filter =  Practice and set Mulligans = Always - being quite lazy do I need to change the Difficulty Setting to something besides ANY - my golfer is setup to be Amateur so does this Difficulty Setting refer to others who may join or something even though when one chooses Practice it only allows 1 person ?????????????????????????????????????????

Thanks 

Hopefully I can not have to change Difficulty Setting because it doesn't matter ... 

Little known fact when King Arthur was trying to make a golf course and he ran into some conflict. King Arthur: There's a peace only to be found on the other side of war. If that war should come I will fight it!    Other important fact. Read the Book of John in the Holy Bible. 

#2 fungolfer

fungolfer

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,457 posts

Posted 04 June 2020 - 06:06 PM

I think this is just for Multiplayer games. ANY meens players with any difficulty setting can join the game and keep their setting. If you set it to TP all players will be set to TP.

Who cares...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users