• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 213 posts
  • LocationNorthEast Kingdom,Republic of Vermont

Posted 23 June 2020 - 01:59 PM

Let the microtransactions begin!
https://www.gamespot...o/1100-6478841/

• rob1312 likes this

Windows 10 Pro -Intel 8th Gen Core i5-8400 Processor-ASRock Z370 Extreme4 Motherboard-Corsair DDR4 2666 MHZ(16GB)

Asus Geforce GTX 1060 6 GB Turbo Edition-Dell S3220DGF-3C-Logitech G502

Finally found a competitive AI "Phil Mucklebot" Aggressive Pro 3,3,3,3,3,5

#2 Buck

Buck

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,530 posts

Posted 23 June 2020 - 04:16 PM

Given how good Rory looked five years ago now and what some of the next generation console games are looking like, this *could* be very exciting depending on what they do (Or not - hard to know yet)

I am keeping a very open mind on it however.

The PG game is what it is and I continue to be totally uninterested in the HB/2k rehash of the same engine and recipe over and over again, so anything else is very welcome at this point.

#3 J.H.Buchanan

J.H.Buchanan

PG Ameteur Titleist Golf Balls

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 937 posts
  • LocationMiami Beach, Florida

Posted 15 July 2020 - 12:52 AM

Given EA's track record of redoing the same golf game year after year and because of the swing mechanics of PG and the course forge these is nothing EA could do that would be worth even giving attention to it unless they partner with PG and provide avatars, clothing, a career mode etc. If they had any sense of a brain that is what they would do instead they are going to pander to the masses and its going to be typical arcade golf game even though they say it isn't there main goal is to make money not provide and awesome product which they could easily do. 

Little known fact when King Arthur was trying to make a golf course and he ran into some conflict. King Arthur: There's a peace only to be found on the other side of war. If that war should come I will fight it!    Other important fact. Read the Book of John in the Holy Bible. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users