2 replies to this topic

#1 KenR

KenR

Advanced Member

• Validating
  • PipPipPip
  • 404 posts

Posted 09 December 2021 - 01:54 AM

Here's a shoutout to Jugador: thanks for Les Bordes! Played it today and really enjoyed the animations and the course. 

Nice reminder of how much fun PG can be and also a reminder of how sad it is the followers of this game have been left hanging with the decision not to improve and update it. 

• Ian, Jugador, LeazesNDR and 2 others like this
Ken

#2 RobV

RobV

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,342 posts

Posted 09 December 2021 - 02:18 AM

Here's a shoutout to Jugador: thanks for Les Bordes! Played it today and really enjoyed the animations and the course. 

Nice reminder of how much fun PG can be and also a reminder of how sad it is the followers of this game have been left hanging with the decision not to improve and update it. 

Right you are, Ken..  its a great course and a really cool improvement to the dynamics of PG course creations..   yeah, its too bad the community couldn't at least mod the game, I am sure it would have kept going strong.   Set aside the amazing courses being made, I am sure we would have seen some really cool additions.. animations, cloths, clubs, game play modes, soundscripts, etc.   Should Woulda Coulda.. 

• Ian, KenR, Jugador and 4 others like this

#3 Jugador

Jugador

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 594 posts
  • LocationDallas, TX

Posted 10 December 2021 - 09:28 AM

Thanks guys'...just about ready to upload the final...I replaced the birds with ones that show a more natural flight, got a better butterfly asset, too. Got all the water hazards leaving good drops, replaced the steps on #8 green with some much nicer. I think you'll like the updates.  :D

• KenR, LeazesNDR, Mulligan and 1 other like this

AMD RYZEN 7800 X3D 

RTX 4070 ti

32 gb DDR 5

360mm AIO

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users