#1 axe360

axe360

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,219 posts
  • LocationSo Cal U.S.A.

Posted 14 July 2013 - 06:42 PM

There has been some confusion in the last couple of days, so here is my question.

When PP finally comes out with a playable golf game, will there be Stock PGA Courses or any other type of courses,  included with the Game, that are  built by a design team, employed by PP?

Thank you..

• Tigers Agent likes this

Done with designing.

Released Courses: Real

The Golf Club @ Dove Mnt. AZ

Aronimink PA

Amana Colonies Iowa

Fictional:

The Grinder Anytown U.S.A.

#2 DAZZA501

DAZZA501

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • LocationBransgore, Hampshire, UK

Posted 14 July 2013 - 07:10 PM

I would guess there must be to be able to have certain tournaments within the game. Weekly/Monthly tournaments wouldn't be played on courses created by members or the creator would have an unfair advantage.

#3 Dazmaniac

Dazmaniac

Rock. Loud and Heavy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,941 posts
  • LocationEngland, UK

Posted 14 July 2013 - 07:19 PM

PP's vision for this project was to have a course creation tool, a playable golf game/sim and also an online portal of sorts where folks could gather and play tournaments/careers online.

Whether this is still the case only someone from PP can answer (probably be AJ, MJ or Erik as no-one else from PP seems to post here on site).

There have been no confirmed release dates for any of the software associated with the project. Course Forge and Terrain Importer are being held back as they are not considered fit for release at present. Work is still slowly progressing on the actual game itself, although they do seem to be making progress with ball flight physics.

We all wait with baited breath for the next update, whenever that may be.

#4 axe360

axe360

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,219 posts
  • LocationSo Cal U.S.A.

Posted 14 July 2013 - 07:27 PM

These are open forums, everyone has a right to post here and I thank you guy's for your replies however I was just trying to get an answer to my question by the makers of the game, whether or not Stock Courses will be included when the game is released, if possible...

No disrespect to anyone. :)

Thanks again..

Axe.

Done with designing.

Aronimink PA

Amana Colonies Iowa

Fictional:

#5 Davefevs

Davefevs

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 454 posts
  • LocationBristol

Posted 14 July 2013 - 07:54 PM

#Axe - really hoping they did some deal with the PGA.....if they're going to do more stuff on sky tv and sky show USPGA, then the fact that their broadcast suite and CF use commonality could see several real courses?

#6 Dazmaniac

Dazmaniac

Rock. Loud and Heavy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,941 posts
  • LocationEngland, UK

Posted 14 July 2013 - 09:13 PM

#Axe - really hoping they did some deal with the PGA.....if they're going to do more stuff on sky tv and sky show USPGA, then the fact that their broadcast suite and CF use commonality could see several real courses?

Yeah, would be odd to sign a multi year deal with Sky Sports yet only do The Masters. I would hope the contract leads to more Course Forge created courses being seen on Sky Sports coverage. This years USPGA Championship for example - Oak Hill CC - I wonder if PP have been commissioned to recreate this?

Any chance we can get a reply from PP on this, or is it Top Secret (like a lot of the Perfect Golf project appears to be these days).

;)

#7 axe360

axe360

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,219 posts
  • LocationSo Cal U.S.A.

Posted 14 July 2013 - 10:07 PM

BTTTP... Please stay on topic...TY...

Done with designing.

Aronimink PA

Amana Colonies Iowa

Fictional:

#8 ✠ davef ✠

✠ davef ✠

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,122 posts
  • LocationCouncil Bluffs, Ia

Posted 17 July 2013 - 09:24 PM

hey i think the admins may have over looked this thread

would be great to see what the answers to the questions are.

CUK Mantis Gamer PC (Liquid Cooled Intel Core i9,10 Core                            MSI GF75 Thin 17" Laptop

32GB RAM, 512GB NVMe SSD + 2TB HDD                                                          I5 8GB Ram GTX1650 

NVIDIA RTX 2070 8GB OC, 600W PSU, AC WiFi, Windows 11                           144 Hz Windows 11

VIOTEK 35" CURVED  144HZ-200HZ OC MONITOR

Seagate 4TB External Hard Drive

Klipsch Sound System

BENCHMARKS-https://www.userbenc...serRun/38611652  

#9 axe360

axe360

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,219 posts
  • LocationSo Cal U.S.A.

Posted 18 July 2013 - 04:17 PM

Well, I'm sorry that this topic seems to be the elephant in the room.. I won't push the issue anymore. Time will give us the answers we seek.. :)

Done with designing.

Aronimink PA

Amana Colonies Iowa

Fictional:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users