#1 RASCAL

RASCAL

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 37 posts
  • LocationNorfolk Nebraska

Posted 18 May 2015 - 06:41 PM

Yesterday and today  two different players  but i shot   then i shot my second shot  then i putted  they didnt shoot at all and it showed them with a ace.

#2 RASCAL

RASCAL

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 37 posts
  • LocationNorfolk Nebraska

Posted 21 May 2015 - 01:35 PM

This is very unfair glitch some get it some dont  i've had guys tell me it happens in our tour rounds  that very unfair they get aces  while others try and par  that not what this game is suppossed to do  can it be fixed i'm not playing this game untill the bugs are worked out. we got cheats that shoot -17 in 18 holes and gimmies that boot you out  aces that you dont have to swing and so on .i know its EA but fix it while we report it not 3 months from now.

#3 Andrew

Andrew

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 2,524 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 21 May 2015 - 03:36 PM

We are aware of this glitch but it has never happend to us and so we have found it very difficult to track down and no one yet has to my knowledge posted a set of instrutions that will allow us to replicate it.  As soon as we are able to actually replicate the problem we will fix it

#4 Dazmaniac

Dazmaniac

Rock. Loud and Heavy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,941 posts
  • LocationEngland, UK

Posted 21 May 2015 - 08:01 PM

Unfortunately like AJ says, these type of things are not always easy to replicate.

When posting to report it, the post needs to be as detailed as possible recording every minute bot of details as to what happened, who was hosting, mode of play, course used etc. etc.

#5 Andrew

Andrew

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 2,524 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 30 May 2015 - 11:50 AM

OK I think I may finally have cracked this as it finally happend to me.  

I am not going to post how to get a hole in one for free for fear that everyone will start using it, but I have figured out how to get a hole in one and have replicated it on my end.  I have already put in a possible patch into the code and hopefully this will now be a thing of the past.  I can see how this bug can also completely screw up a lot of the game play code especially in alt shot and a consequence would be that one team would not be involved in a hole while the other team played out by themselves with the team not playing getting a hole in one.

This fix will be a part of the next build release.

The process is somewhat strange and bizarre and I can see why no one could figure it out.  Maybe they did but did not want to say :)

• Richard and NoPutt like this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users