#1 Charles

Charles

RTSM forever!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 869 posts
  • LocationHolland, Europe.

Posted 29 August 2015 - 01:25 PM

I've had it happen a couple of times now, that the BLI doesn't work anymore on the green? Suddenly during a round I'm not able to aim my putts. The aiming mechanism still works in the overhead windowed option, but not in the main screen. I noticed this earlier but I waited to mention it, thinking it could be a one-off glitch. But it has happend about 3 or 4 times now, and this was never an issue before (before the latest update). Anybody else who has seen/experienced this?

RTSM / Pro / In the bag: D,3/7W,1H,5i-60W,P.

* Favorite Designers: Skunky - DoGgs - RobC - IanK - PGA Pro - Gary Norman - DrTwist - Bortimus -

DPRoberts - High Fade - Classic Renditions - Matt Rose - Mikahenrik and ... Mike Jones! *

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated; it satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect.

It is at the same time rewarding and maddening - and without a doubt the greatest game mankind has ever invented".

= Arnold Palmer =

#2 Arsam

Arsam

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 432 posts
  • LocationPittsburgh, PA

Posted 29 August 2015 - 01:30 PM

I've noticed this if the putt is straight downhill and the BLI is hidden by the ailing pole. This is a case when the thermometer type slope indicator as used in LINKS has its advantage.

RTS-Mouse Swing, Pro Level, BLI

HP Pavilion 790-0025T Minitower Gaming PC
Intel Hexa-Core i7-8700 cpu @ 3.2 GHz (Turbo up to 4.6 GHz), 12 MB Cache
64-bit Operating Sys​tem, x64 Based Processor
400 Watt Power Supply
16 GB DDR4-26666MHz 2-DIMM Memory
NVidia GeForce GTX1060 3GB Gaming Graphic Card

DELL D3218HN 31.5" Full HD LED Back-Lit HDMI Monitor, 1920 x 1080 at 60Hz  Maximum Resolution, 4,000,000:1 Dynamic Contrast Ratio

Windows 10 Home Edition, 64 bit - DirecrX v.12.0

#3 Pappy

Pappy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 679 posts
  • LocationRancho Cordova, California

Posted 29 August 2015 - 02:32 PM

I think you mean the aiming stick not the BLI (break line indicator ON the stick). This was brought up before and happens to me occasionally. The best answer I read was click F2 a couple of times and go back, should work. Prob will be fixed next update which then may cause another bug or two to appear - that's what sometimes happens when fixing bugs - a constant battle. I'm beginning to think some of this is exacerbated by how the cams are set up. I set mine for mainly behind the player and follow cam.

THOUGHT: Most plan for their Vacation - but most do not plan for their Eternity!

Video       Introduction       My YouTube      The Return

#4 Charles

Charles

RTSM forever!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 869 posts
  • LocationHolland, Europe.

Posted 29 August 2015 - 02:48 PM

Sorry, your right Pappy. I indeed meant the aiming stick. Okay, thanks for the tip. I'll wait it out 'till the next update.

RTSM / Pro / In the bag: D,3/7W,1H,5i-60W,P.

* Favorite Designers: Skunky - DoGgs - RobC - IanK - PGA Pro - Gary Norman - DrTwist - Bortimus -

DPRoberts - High Fade - Classic Renditions - Matt Rose - Mikahenrik and ... Mike Jones! *

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated; it satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect.

It is at the same time rewarding and maddening - and without a doubt the greatest game mankind has ever invented".

= Arnold Palmer =

#5 blueblood1995

blueblood1995

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 241 posts
  • LocationMelbourne, Australia

Posted 30 August 2015 - 12:02 AM

The break line also needs to be moved clear of the distance to hole. Is often partially hidden whilst trying to read greens.
  • erwildcat likes this

iMac (late 2012)

3.4 GHz Intel Core i7

8GB 1600 MHz DDR3

27-inch display (2560 x 1440)

NVIDIA GeForce GTX 680MX 2048MB

OS X Yosemite 10.10.5

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users