#1 ollybobbles

ollybobbles

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 78 posts

Posted 29 August 2015 - 03:24 PM

Does anyone else have this issue.

It happens on all different courses and holes.

On odd occasions, I change clubs and as soon as I pick the new club, the screen goes black and the aim of the golfer is in a completely unrelated line, normally far right. I cannot change the aim of the golfer using any of the usual ways (overhead or main picture). I can still play a shot but the shot goes way right , to the point where the golfer is aiming. On conclusion of the shot the game continues normally. This has happened to me every single round at least once for over a week now and is a lit disconcerting.

Hopefully it can be looked in to and eradicated if possible with a bug fix.

Here's hoping.

#2 ✠ davef ✠

✠ davef ✠

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,122 posts
  • LocationCouncil Bluffs, Ia

Posted 29 August 2015 - 03:29 PM

maybe you should get the output logs and send it to the devs. there are instructions here for that.

http://www.perfectpa...upport-address/

i have never seen this posted before.

CUK Mantis Gamer PC (Liquid Cooled Intel Core i9,10 Core                            MSI GF75 Thin 17" Laptop

32GB RAM, 512GB NVMe SSD + 2TB HDD                                                          I5 8GB Ram GTX1650 

NVIDIA RTX 2070 8GB OC, 600W PSU, AC WiFi, Windows 11                           144 Hz Windows 11

VIOTEK 35" CURVED  144HZ-200HZ OC MONITOR

Seagate 4TB External Hard Drive

Klipsch Sound System

BENCHMARKS-https://www.userbenc...serRun/38611652  

#3 Buck

Buck

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,532 posts

Posted 29 August 2015 - 05:10 PM

I've been getting a black screen when swinging if using the Pause Render on Swing function

#4 JoeF

JoeF

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,551 posts
  • LocationBrighton, Ontario, Canada

Posted 29 August 2015 - 05:22 PM

Does anyone else have this issue.

It happens on all different courses and holes.

On odd occasions, I change clubs and as soon as I pick the new club, the screen goes black and the aim of the golfer is in a completely unrelated line, normally far right. I cannot change the aim of the golfer using any of the usual ways (overhead or main picture). I can still play a shot but the shot goes way right , to the point where the golfer is aiming. On conclusion of the shot the game continues normally. This has happened to me every single round at least once for over a week now and is a lit disconcerting.

Hopefully it can be looked in to and eradicated if possible with a bug fix.

Here's hoping.

I would hazard a guess you use the PRS.  This can happen when changing clubs.  That's why you see the aim of the golfer turn far right - towards where you were clicking on the club.  I believe if you hit the F2 or F3 keys and then go back to your main view you will regain the ability to aim as normal.

Intel i5-4570 cpu @ 3.2 GHz, ASUS Z74-K mb, ASUS GeForce GTX 960 gpu, 16 GB ram, 2 x SSD drives, Windows 10 64 bit

Steam name: sound_flier

#5 ollybobbles

ollybobbles

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 78 posts

Posted 29 August 2015 - 06:44 PM

Thanks for your input everyone.

I will post the output logs to the devs when it happens again - cheers Dave.

Thanks for your insight JoeF, I will certainly give F2/F3 a go next time it happens.

Hopefully we can get this sorted in the future as we work towards what is turning out to be an amazing golf sim....

Fore!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users