15 replies to this topic

#1 zmax - sim

zmax - sim

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,183 posts

Posted 26 November 2015 - 05:48 AM

Starting today, we will collect stats for all api rounds.  These stats will be added to your tour stats.

To see stats, click on a leaderboard, click a player's name, then click on Tournament Statistics.

tournament%20stats2_zpsshnl0woz.jpg

tournament%20stats1_zpstd2ztczb.jpg

• Dazmaniac, scoops100, ✠ davef ✠ and 1 other like this

#2 frank70

frank70

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,538 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 26 November 2015 - 07:53 AM

Great news. And of course this is a vital information about the state of the game (difficulty of the different elements of the game, realistic stats) for the developers of the game as well.

#3 frank70

frank70

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,538 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 26 November 2015 - 12:04 PM

@Zmax

Would it be possible to show the total numbers of fairways hit and GIR in the column as well? (7/14, 50 % , 9/18, 50 %).

We don't have the tournament statistic of all players (under "tournament home" / "statistics") yet? This would be a great indicator how the state of the game is. After looking into individual statistics of some players the "scrambling" and "sand saves" looks really high in percentage.

#4 zmax - sim

zmax - sim

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,183 posts

Posted 26 November 2015 - 01:29 PM

@Zmax

Would it be possible to show the total numbers of fairways hit and GIR in the column as well? (7/14, 50 % , 9/18, 50 %).

We don't have the tournament statistic of all players (under "tournament home" / "statistics") yet? This would be a great indicator how the state of the game is. After looking into individual statistics of some players the "scrambling" and "sand saves" looks really high in percentage.

Just started collecting yesterday so, for some of theses rounds, we don't have stats or partial stats. Next tournament will be fine.

We'll look into total numbers of FIR and GIR.

#5 Greensboronclion

Greensboronclion

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,508 posts
  • LocationSurfside Beach SC

Posted 26 November 2015 - 01:49 PM

Great job to all of you at OGT and thanks for what you do.
  • Fairwayman and RobV like this

#6 cajuncapgun

cajuncapgun

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 176 posts
  • LocationPearl River ,La

Posted 27 November 2015 - 12:46 AM

Great job guys

NZXT Photon 410 Tower /     2x MSI Geoforce GTX 980 /     I7-4790K Processor /    Asus Z97-A Motherboard /    G.Skill Trident X 16GB DDR3

#7 IanD

IanD

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,371 posts

Posted 27 November 2015 - 09:35 AM

Could you zero these for specific players Zmax...? I kind of feel whilst testing the various builds as we move forward, my Stats may not be truly representitive of my stats. They are simply something dragging behind me as I try to discover what changes have likely occurred.

#8 Dazmaniac

Dazmaniac

Rock. Loud and Heavy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,941 posts
  • LocationEngland, UK

Posted 27 November 2015 - 02:47 PM

I think a full reset of stats might be a good idea once everything is in place.

#9 zmax - sim

zmax - sim

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,183 posts

Posted 04 December 2015 - 07:07 AM

@Zmax

Click Statistics :)

http://www.onlinegol...?id=312&pid=160

#10 frank70

frank70

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,538 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 04 December 2015 - 07:33 AM

Great job!!

On question though: I shot a round with only one bogey. And still in the statistics it says: Scrambling 3 of 6. Can that be right?

#11 zmax - sim

zmax - sim

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,183 posts

Posted 04 December 2015 - 12:45 PM

Great job!!

On question though: I shot a round with only one bogey. And still in the statistics it says: Scrambling 3 of 6. Can that be right?

Yes, what you did on that one hole is not the whole reason for your total scrambling stat.  

Go here for definitions of all our stats:

http://www.onlinegol...04&p=5996#p5996

#12 frank70

frank70

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,538 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 04 December 2015 - 12:54 PM

Help me please: i couldn't get up and down on two occasions more than on my bogey hole. What occasions could this be? Not nitpicking. I just want to understand it.

#13 hoganwoods

hoganwoods

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 41 posts

Posted 04 December 2015 - 07:48 PM

The number of scramble attempts should match the number of GIR missed.  If they don't, shoot me a msg with the round information and I'll have a look.  It's possible that some of the early rounds have some flawed stats.

#14 frank70

frank70

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,538 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 05 December 2015 - 09:39 PM

I ask politly again. When i make 1 bogey: explain me please why i don't have 5/6 scrambling. Can i miss a scramble without making bogey?

In my last hole at the current tourney i was in the bunker after the second shot. I missed the up and down and made a 5. But still the stats say sand saves 4/4. I'm a little bit confused.

#15 zmax - sim

zmax - sim

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,183 posts

Posted 06 December 2015 - 12:53 AM

ya, should have been 3/4 scrambling.  we'll look into it.

#16 hoganwoods

hoganwoods

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 41 posts

Posted 06 December 2015 - 02:35 AM

I ask politly again. When i make 1 bogey: explain me please why i don't have 5/6 scrambling. Can i miss a scramble without making bogey?

In my last hole at the current tourney i was in the bunker after the second shot. I missed the up and down and made a 5. But still the stats say sand saves 4/4. I'm a little bit confused.

lol dont worry about asking politely.  I think zmax knows which rounds you are referring to, we'll look at things on our end.  In future rounds though, please look at the stats page once you finish and take a screenshot.  Let us know if those are correct.  Cheers.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users