#1 capitaine25_

capitaine25_

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 101 posts
  • LocationQuebec City

Posted 16 November 2014 - 02:11 PM

I have been following Perfect Golf for a while now, as I have high hopes for this golf game as I have been extremely frustrated since the last version of Links.. all the others were very bad in my opinion, Tiger Woods series on Xbox, even The golf club is extremely boring and I uninstalled it ....

I bought a brand new alien ware 18 at 4500$ to make sure that the game will run at optimal settings.. this is as much as I believe in Perfect Golf.

I have few question still that I didn't find on the forum...

1. Are we going to be able to fully customize the game, in example men play from the white tees, a women play from the red in the game ?

2.Are we going to be able to create a season, select venues, edit money, edit rosters, etc. etc.

3. In tournament mode, is there any spectators on the course, what is the plan about this ?

4. Are we going to be able to edit the distances hit by players and each clubs, to reflect reality, in example if I would create John Daly I would like to hit more far than in example Luke Donald.

5. Is the ball, gloves, hats, clubs will be able to customize in a near future ?

6. I really don't like follow up cam like in tiger woods or The Golf Club, is there will be an option to have a camera behind the player and that stay there until the shot is fully completed, like in the reality we don't see where is the ball exactly.

7. A caddy would be nice, I mean for the visual effect in a tournament, nothing much complicated, looks more realistic.

Thanks for the good work and I can't wait to play !

#2 Kablammo11

Kablammo11

Obscure Person

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,953 posts

Posted 16 November 2014 - 02:26 PM

A vos ordres, Mon Capitaine! I am an alpha tester of PG and can answer a few of your questions, but not all of them.

1. Not sure, but I don't see why not

2. Probably yes, but certainly not right away

3. Don't know for sure about long-term plans. Currently: No. 

4. Yes, it's a medium term goal to introduce customizable player profiles.

5. Don't know, but I certainly would expect so

6. There already is a player cam in the game that does exactly that. So: Yes.

7. This is a new suggestion. I don't see a strong necessity for such a feature, but feel free to start lobbying for it.

Please understand that some of your wishes can not be fulfilled right away at release, but will be introduced at a later date. If you feel strongly about any of them, do not hesitate to make your voice heard here, the way you just did, and to debate the merits of your views with fellow members of this community.

>>>>>>> Ka-Boom!

• Mulligan Municipal • Willow Heath • Pommeroy • Karen • Five Sisters • Xaxnax Borealis • Aroha • Prison Puttˆ

• The Upchuck   The Shogun  • Black Swan (•)

<<<<<

#3 capitaine25_

capitaine25_

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 101 posts
  • LocationQuebec City

Posted 16 November 2014 - 04:50 PM

Thanks for the quick reply and have a wonderful day !

#4 shimonko

shimonko

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,718 posts

Posted 16 November 2014 - 10:59 PM

At the moment, the red tees (and really every other tee than the championship tees) only make sense for those actually swinging a club on a simulator. Mouse players hit male Tour Pro distances so most tees are obsolete.

#5 Mike Jones

Mike Jones

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 6,159 posts

Posted 16 November 2014 - 11:02 PM

At the moment, the red tees (and really every other tee than the championship tees) only make sense for those actually swinging a club on a simulator. Mouse players hit male Tour Pro distances so most tees are obsolete.

This will change in the future. We have big plans for player customisation.

• IanK likes this

#6 Dazmaniac

Dazmaniac

Rock. Loud and Heavy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,941 posts
  • LocationEngland, UK

Posted 17 November 2014 - 05:29 PM

This will change in the future. We have big plans for player customisation.

Yay, the Maurice Flitcroft mode is going to be available.

:D :D :D :D

#7 scoops100

scoops100

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 63 posts
  • Locationuk

Posted 18 November 2014 - 04:04 PM

my only wish is to play the game lol

• Hammerfest likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic