22 replies to this topic

#21 johnmeyer

johnmeyer

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 590 posts

Posted 18 January 2017 - 05:33 PM

Ahh, thanks for the info StoneComet - I've now bookmarked the site and grabbed the course.

I played Kissing Tree and TPC Deer Run and I found the course stunning and lots of fun to play. Seriously can't wait for the rest of your recommendations.

Glad you enjoyed Deere Run. I am still very much a novice when it comes to CF and there are some fantastic courses out there . Were very lucky to have so many talented designers making so many great courses for us to enjoy

OGT Simulator Tour Admin

#22 Charles

Charles

RTSM forever!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 869 posts
  • LocationHolland, Europe.

Posted 01 February 2019 - 05:42 PM

I Like:

Downland

Jersey Hills

Kissing Tree (a new PP course in game)

Liberty National

Pebble Beach.

Those should get you started :)

Just played Downland GC for the first time. Indeed, a lovely course, beautifully routed in the English countryside with very good hole design all around. A nice little surprise.

• IanK likes this

RTSM / Pro / In the bag: D,3/7W,1H,5i-60W,P.

* Favorite Designers: Skunky - DoGgs - RobC - IanK - PGA Pro - Gary Norman - DrTwist - Bortimus -

DPRoberts - High Fade - Classic Renditions - Matt Rose - Mikahenrik and ... Mike Jones! *

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated; it satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect.

It is at the same time rewarding and maddening - and without a doubt the greatest game mankind has ever invented".

= Arnold Palmer =

#23 Sliceapottomus

Sliceapottomus

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,152 posts
  • LocationRhode Island

Posted 02 February 2019 - 05:20 PM

My top 4 water courses.....

courses with more than normal water - (The river course) Black wolf run,  Kemper Lakes, Victoria national, Hobson House

Then you have the staples such as  Merion, Winged foot, Whistling straights, Pebble beach

Ncccrca.jpg
Operating System - Windows 10 Pro 64-bit ,  CPU - Intel Core i5 7600K @ 3.80GHz ,  RAM - 16.0GB, MotherboardASRock B250M Pro4 (CPUSocket) , Graphics card4095MB NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti ,  Storage256GB (SSD) , 931GB Seagate , 232GB Maxtor USB Device

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users