4 replies to this topic

#1 PELO

PELO

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 168 posts

Posted 23 January 2017 - 11:37 PM

I invite you to view a short video of my first course creation. https://youtu.be/GVVXpTaLYmE

Updated file available.

You can download the course file from here:

https://www.dropbox....ea_1_1.rar?dl=0

jpgPerfect%2BGolf%2B2017-01-16%2B15-22-36-9

#2 pingzing

pingzing

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 954 posts
  • LocationQld Australia

Posted 01 February 2017 - 12:38 PM

No replies yet hey

Looks not to shabby for your 1st course buddy, Course name suits the blue Lagoon colours there

Good to see your being creative and using your imagination to create something different and unique to your style

this is what we need, so just be make the courses the way you see them but with touches and splashes  of realism here and there

make sure fairways and greens are wide enough and allow for wayward shots, different skill levels and same with greens

aslo try and make your bunkers organic and natural shapes with your style thrown in as well 

So well down mate so far and thank you 

#3 GoldenBear

GoldenBear

Advanced Member

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 926 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 01 February 2017 - 04:29 PM

Sorry Pelo I forgot to reply after playing your course.  I have three words for you, I like it.  :)

#4 PELO

PELO

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 168 posts

Posted 02 February 2017 - 09:42 PM

No replies yet hey

Looks not to shabby for your 1st course buddy, Course name suits the blue Lagoon colours there

Good to see your being creative and using your imagination to create something different and unique to your style

this is what we need, so just be make the courses the way you see them but with touches and splashes  of realism here and there

make sure fairways and greens are wide enough and allow for wayward shots, different skill levels and same with greens

aslo try and make your bunkers organic and natural shapes with your style thrown in as well 

So well down mate so far and thank you 

Thank you so much, Sir. I truly appreciate your kind words. I am working on a better version of this course and I hope to release it in three four weeks.

#5 PELO

PELO

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 168 posts

Posted 02 February 2017 - 09:45 PM

Sorry Pelo I forgot to reply after playing your course.  I have three words for you, I like it.   :)

It warms my heart to see that after months of hard work in creating the course some dear people such as yourself actually liked playing it. I am working on a better edition of the course which will be published in three, four weeks, I hope. Thank you very much for your words.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users