2 replies to this topic

#1 3199E5kennetharry

3199E5kennetharry

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,420 posts

Posted 24 January 2017 - 12:18 PM

Does anyone know how to delete these games in solo mode.

Processor: Intel Core i5-7400 Kaby Lake CPU, 4 Cores, 3.0 - 3.5GHz

CPU Cooler: Intel Stock CPU Cooler

Motherboard: Asus PRIME B250M-A Motherboard

Memory: 16GB DDR4 2133MHz Memory (2 x 8GB Sticks)

Graphics Card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 8GB Graphics Card

OS Drive: 250GB SK hynix SL301 Solid State Drive

Storage Drive: Seagate 1TB 7200RPM Hard Disk

Power Supply: Aerocool 80 PLUS 600W PSU

Sound Card: Onboard High Definition Audio

Operating System: Windows 10 Home 64-bit

#2 GoldenBear

GoldenBear

Advanced Member

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 926 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 24 January 2017 - 05:36 PM

You go into your PG files and delete them under recorded rounds.  The pathway for pc users is programfiles(x86)/steam/steamapps/common/perfectgolf/recordedrounds.

#3 Armand

Armand

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,387 posts
  • LocationCalgary

Posted 25 January 2017 - 01:17 AM

As might be known, what PerfectSnap suggests only works with your own recorded rounds.  The rounds that your Steam friends upload to the cloud (selecting the option in the game set up) potentially can be deleted in various ways:

1. [Unconfirmed] Play off-line.  This method probably doesn't connect to the cloud, so it can't even see there are games that your Steam friends have uploaded.  Not a very good option, in my opinion (assuming it even works).

2. Un-friend one or more of your Steam friends to delete their games.  You may need to re-friend them, but in doing so, I'm not sure if their rounds would show up in the list of games (I suspect they would).  Not a good option, in my opinion.

3. Ask your Steam friends to stop uploading their rounds to the cloud.  Depending on how many friends your friends have on Steam, this may not be viable (if their other Steam friends want them to upload the rounds to the cloud).  Again, not a very good option.

4. [Unconfirmed] If you load up their rounds and play a shot each (or maybe the first hole), perhaps the recorded game would disappear from your list (assuming it disappears after you play it - I don't even know if that works!).  Not a very good option, and time consuming to load up each course even just for one shot each.

That's all that comes to mind.  None of these are very good options, and I hope PP have already made plans (or at least are making them) to allow users to control what rounds appear in their list.  It's a good idea to have your friends rounds uploaded to the cloud so you can play against them, but there really needs to be something on the users end where they can control to have the rounds show up or not.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users