3 replies to this topic

#1 dewman2854

dewman2854

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 26 January 2017 - 08:38 PM

why does this black screen have to be shown? i know and i can read warning but this is slowing down game at end . not to mention cover up results on leaderboard as well. not everyone is a cheat using aids in this game. and further more how does it detect who is and who is not? if this is a monitoring gaget , then it seems it is a privacy issue to ones computer i feel. some Pc's are made for gaming and have software in them from the manufacter which can't be removed at all. so if this is detecting that then you start to accuse those players with game play as cheats? this is crazy! what else then can you detect on pc's ? I think it needs taken off of there!

• GoldenBear likes this

#2 Dazmaniac

Dazmaniac

Rock. Loud and Heavy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,941 posts
  • LocationEngland, UK

Posted 26 January 2017 - 08:41 PM

The controller related 'cheat' messages have been sorted in the 1421 release. Should be rolled out to the community soo..........  errr, when Andrew feels it is time.

#3 RASCAL

RASCAL

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 37 posts
  • LocationNorfolk Nebraska

Posted 26 January 2017 - 08:43 PM

should not of  been in there in in the first place

#4 Mike Jones

Mike Jones

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 6,159 posts

Posted 26 January 2017 - 10:48 PM

The message on completion of play is intended for your own knowledge as to whether your controller and computer setup are in fact delivering the difficulty intended by us.

It's currently bugged in multiplayer and everyone involved in a game gets the message. After the bug fix is released this will no longer happen and you will only get messages pertaining to you and your own control devices. Whether or not a player chooses to do anything about that information is up to them.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users