• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 hockeynut

hockeynut

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 26 February 2017 - 03:23 PM

hi i bought both devils and pga today but i bought the version on steam that doesn't have the NR and for some reason it gave me the version NR which i don't want and didn't want..i personally don't wanna have to buy the other version can anyone there take the NR version from me and give me the version i actually clicked on in social parallel please...all my friends have the other version and i'm unable to play with them at this course which sucks...if u look at socialparallel the devils course and pga national course are side by side and the NR version is on the end...i pushed the purchase button for the reflective version and got the none reflective version please fix

IMG_87502.png

Hockeynut

#2 Dazmaniac

Dazmaniac

Rock. Loud and Heavy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,941 posts
  • LocationEngland, UK

Posted 26 February 2017 - 03:42 PM

H,

Just curious what the Pro Shop in the game is showing. If you open JNPG, go to Pro Shop and then select courses, which version of PGA National is still remaining as not yet purchased?

#3 hockeynut

hockeynut

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 26 February 2017 - 04:36 PM

it says the pga national without the NR beside it the course i actually bought and they sent me the NR version bummer

IMG_87502.png

Hockeynut

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users