Photo

Turf effects: Would it be possible to develop an alternative way of reading greens with that?

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#21 Ted_Ball

Ted_Ball

RTS-H Pro

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,585 posts
  • LocationWest End, Brisbane, QLD, Australia

Posted 29 May 2017 - 11:55 AM

It was a final, forlorn and needless attempt to illustrate how important it is to regard the peace of one's neighbours John, little realising that I was contributing to the problem. The fellow tenant's children, of course, cheered each lash and ridiculed my wretched body. They merely dropped their skateboards from a greater height outside my kitchen window as they tore off into the night. Once they had discovered alcohol and started singing till all hours I knew my time there was over. True story.

Strangely enough that was the cheapest rent on the coast. When we left they put the rent up by 20% so therefore our new place then became the cheapest rent on the coast.

#22 jmk59

jmk59

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 803 posts
  • LocationSouthern MD

Posted 29 May 2017 - 05:34 PM

Sounds a bit like Lord of The Flies in your old neighborhood - minus the barbed wire, of course.

#23 Buck

Buck

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,531 posts

Posted 08 February 2020 - 05:33 PM

Ahh..

The halcyon days of waiting for Turf Effects to be implemented...

That said - I assume what we have with the current 3DG from designers (which is excellent btw) is different than whatever TE is?

Is TE some other, probably even more performant, proprietary NVIDIA way to do grass that’s different?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users