• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 869 posts
  • LocationHolland, Europe.

Posted 27 June 2017 - 12:36 PM

https://www.youtube....h?v=2CJHRXfHVTs

Could not resist. Great tease. :D

• paparadis likes this

RTSM / Pro / In the bag: D,3/7W,1H,5i-60W,P.

* Favorite Designers: Skunky - DoGgs - RobC - IanK - PGA Pro - Gary Norman - DrTwist - Bortimus -

DPRoberts - High Fade - Classic Renditions - Matt Rose - Mikahenrik and ... Mike Jones! *

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated; it satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect.

It is at the same time rewarding and maddening - and without a doubt the greatest game mankind has ever invented".

= Arnold Palmer =

#2 gravedodger

gravedodger

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 393 posts
  • LocationThe northy part of Ireland

Posted 27 June 2017 - 01:39 PM

huuaaaaauaa ... that gave me goose-bumps Charles :)

Cannae wait !  Thanks for posting B)

#3 DoGgs

DoGgs

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,688 posts
  • Locationcaerphilly

Posted 27 June 2017 - 01:49 PM

this reminds me to pull southport for some sprucing up work in case PP cannot deliver.

• Arsam, scoops100, gravedodger and 2 others like this

Qaaa8vE.jpg

#4 Charles

Charles

RTSM forever!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 869 posts

Posted 28 June 2017 - 12:01 PM

https://youtu.be/NVfagLmXBFM

A great story. B)

• gravedodger likes this

* Favorite Designers: Skunky - DoGgs - RobC - IanK - PGA Pro - Gary Norman - DrTwist - Bortimus -

DPRoberts - High Fade - Classic Renditions - Matt Rose - Mikahenrik and ... Mike Jones! *

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated; it satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect.

It is at the same time rewarding and maddening - and without a doubt the greatest game mankind has ever invented".

= Arnold Palmer =

#5 Charles

Charles

RTSM forever!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 869 posts

Posted 30 June 2017 - 02:03 PM

http://www.theopen.com/TheCourse#!/

Nice course graphics and fly-overs. Is this PP?...

• gravedodger likes this

= Arnold Palmer =

#6 Charles

Charles

RTSM forever!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 869 posts

Posted 30 June 2017 - 02:07 PM

this reminds me to pull southport for some sprucing up work in case PP cannot deliver.

Just went back to play a round on your beautiful design. It plays wonderfully true. Especially with hard fairways and gusty winds a good test with 'hard' pars. Very nice.

= Arnold Palmer =

#7 Charles

Charles

RTSM forever!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 869 posts

Posted 30 June 2017 - 02:41 PM

https://www.youtube....h?v=OHLiHV47lXI

Well, I'm on a roll here! :lol:

This is a nice video made by Peter Finch and Rick Shiels, two (teaching) pro's who make a lot of 'golf vlogs' on the Tube. Sometimes they hook up with other players. I find them a lot of fun as these guys play all over the place and sometimes even the greatest golf courses. Like Royal Birkdale. They carry little cam's around while playing and exchanging jokes and banter. For anybody who wants to get a real 'low-down and dirty' feel what it means to play links golf without actually having to do it, this little vlog is quite interesting. There is a gusty wind going and the greens are getting quicker. Aside from all the joking around these guys are excellent golfers and so there is a little learning curve too. ;)  

• Tresclub likes this

= Arnold Palmer =

#8 Crusher

Crusher

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,164 posts

Posted 30 June 2017 - 03:10 PM

https://www.youtube....h?v=OHLiHV47lXI

Well, I'm on a roll here! :lol:

This is a nice video made by Peter Finch and Rick Shiels, two (teaching) pro's who make a lot of 'golf vlogs' on the Tube. Sometimes they hook up with other players. I find them a lot of fun as these guys play all over the place and sometimes even the greatest golf courses. Like Royal Birkdale. They carry little cam's around while playing and exchanging jokes and banter. For anybody who wants to get a real 'low-down and dirty' feel what it means to play links golf without actually having to do it, this little vlog is quite interesting. There is a gusty wind going and the greens are getting quicker. Aside from all the joking around these guys are excellent golfers and so there is little learning curve too. ;)  

Nice finds at YouTube.   Anyone who watches these videos who plays virtual golf can now see that Gusty and Windy is a real factor during game play.  I always set my games to Gusty at minimum.

⛳                          🏌️‍♂️                             🏌️‍♀️                              ⛳

xqc8g0-2.png

🏌️‍♂️                                                       🏌️‍♀️
Userbenchmarks:
Custom Build 2019

⛳                          🏌️‍♂️                             🏌️‍♀️                              ⛳

51049423131_98884de356_w.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users