#1 Greensboronclion

Greensboronclion

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,508 posts
  • LocationSurfside Beach SC

Posted 18 August 2017 - 03:34 PM

Got my 3rd Ace today at Jupiter Dunes in the PGLS event at #9 using a 7W.  Unlike Links and TW series Hole in Ones are not easy to come by in this game and you really appreciate them more here.  I saved the shot and will post when I come back on Sunday night if someone can let this dummy know how to post a saved shot. Lol.

#2 ✠ davef ✠

✠ davef ✠

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,122 posts
  • LocationCouncil Bluffs, Ia

Posted 18 August 2017 - 04:00 PM

funny you should say that TW series was easy or any others.lol

par3s are my worst holes. i have only been able to get 3 here so far myself.

on TWO i had over 10k rounds in and i only had 52 when they shut that game down

so they come for me as they would for folks in real life.

i did have 1 when i did play.

CUK Mantis Gamer PC (Liquid Cooled Intel Core i9,10 Core                            MSI GF75 Thin 17" Laptop

32GB RAM, 512GB NVMe SSD + 2TB HDD                                                          I5 8GB Ram GTX1650 

NVIDIA RTX 2070 8GB OC, 600W PSU, AC WiFi, Windows 11                           144 Hz Windows 11

VIOTEK 35" CURVED  144HZ-200HZ OC MONITOR

Seagate 4TB External Hard Drive

Klipsch Sound System

BENCHMARKS-https://www.userbenc...serRun/38611652  

#3 Duval59

Duval59

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 38 posts
  • LocationForest, VA

Posted 18 August 2017 - 05:42 PM

Congrats! Love seeing them. I only witnessed one in real life. Lot of pit hits, but only one. Keep shooting darts.

#4 GoldenBear

GoldenBear

Advanced Member

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 926 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 18 August 2017 - 09:15 PM

Got my 3rd Ace today at Jupiter Dunes in the PGLS event at #9 using a 7W.  Unlike Links and TW series Hole in Ones are not easy to come by in this game and you really appreciate them more here.  I saved the shot and will post when I come back on Sunday night if someone can let this dummy know how to post a saved shot. Lol.

Congrats.  To post the shot one way is to replay it in the game and use a video capture software like MSI Afterburner.  Then you can upload to your YouTube account (as one example) and link the video to your post here.

• Greensboronclion likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users