Photo
* * * - - 5 votes

Andrew & Mike - What makes you visit the forum?

• Please log in to reply
60 replies to this topic

#1 Buck

Buck

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,537 posts

Posted 10 April 2018 - 04:59 PM

Question for Mike & Andrew...

I see you guys tend to login to the forum basically every single day at some point, but never say anything anywhere or participate in any forum questions or bug reports, etc, at this point - perhaps all due to being unable to with the new ownership situation.

My question would be:

If you can't and won't say anything here about the current game situation or the future ahead, why do you guys even come to the forum at all?

Is that just to check to ensure there are no Simulator users with a bug or something critical that actually does need attention?

We are now 2 months past when Andrew, per Mike, was going to hopefully give us some kind of update or news about PG2 on PC "soon" (I am paraphrasing)....

I've emailed Andrew directly 4 times now over the last few months and the PM software shows he hasn't even opened/read the messages...

Depressing situation here..

As an aside, I'd like to publicly thank Z-Max for even bringing the Trackman situation to our attention here on the forum.  

I wonder if we'd all still have no idea about the Trackman ownership change at all if Z had never said anything!?

#2 ✠ davef ✠

✠ davef ✠

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,122 posts
  • LocationCouncil Bluffs, Ia

Posted 10 April 2018 - 05:24 PM

just another thread to be ignored

really quite sad

• Crusher and Jesus Jones like this

CUK Mantis Gamer PC (Liquid Cooled Intel Core i9,10 Core                            MSI GF75 Thin 17" Laptop

32GB RAM, 512GB NVMe SSD + 2TB HDD                                                          I5 8GB Ram GTX1650 

NVIDIA RTX 2070 8GB OC, 600W PSU, AC WiFi, Windows 11                           144 Hz Windows 11

VIOTEK 35" CURVED  144HZ-200HZ OC MONITOR

Seagate 4TB External Hard Drive

Klipsch Sound System

BENCHMARKS-https://www.userbenc...serRun/38611652  

#3 IanK

IanK

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,589 posts

Posted 10 April 2018 - 07:05 PM

You're wasting your time Buck! Let it go. ;-)
  • Crusher likes this
Steam Name: n.bonaparte
WWG1WGA

#4 curtis rogers

curtis rogers

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 35 posts

Posted 10 April 2018 - 07:21 PM

Oh! where did all those promises go.

#5 Buck

Buck

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,537 posts

Posted 10 April 2018 - 07:28 PM

Oh! where did all those promises go.

To here  -->  trackmangolf.com

:mellow:

#6 Dazmaniac

Dazmaniac

Rock. Loud and Heavy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,941 posts
  • LocationEngland, UK

Posted 10 April 2018 - 07:37 PM

just another thread to be ignored

really quite sad

But you didn't heed your own words. You had to post a reply, lol.

• GoldenBear likes this

#7 Greensboronclion

Greensboronclion

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,508 posts
  • LocationSurfside Beach SC

Posted 10 April 2018 - 11:34 PM

Its like the Pink Floyd album Dark Side of the Moon Hello Hello is there anybody out there.  B) 

#8 Richard

Richard

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,734 posts
  • LocationBismarck, ND

Posted 10 April 2018 - 11:48 PM

Its like the Pink Floyd album Dark Side of the Moon Hello Hello is there anybody out there. B)

Or, “can you hear me now”.
  • Greensboronclion likes this
Richard

Posted Image

#9 DennisHarris

DennisHarris

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 648 posts
  • LocationSummerville SC

Posted 11 April 2018 - 01:57 AM

lol!  Only 2nd day after the masters and you expect an announcement of some kind.  You folks are whistling n the wind.   You make me laugh!

• Crusher likes this

Digital Storm Ryzen 9 3900X/12 core  3.79MHZ/16 gig Ram /  Radeon R5700xt

#10 Richard

Richard

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,734 posts
  • LocationBismarck, ND

Posted 11 April 2018 - 02:06 AM

lol! Only 2nd day after the masters and you expect an announcement of some kind. You folks are whistling n the wind. You make me laugh!

No Dennis, not expecting. That’s the sorrow. What a way to treat a customer base regardless of size. Just so sad!! 😞
  • GoldenBear likes this
Richard

Posted Image

#11 Buck

Buck

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,537 posts

Posted 11 April 2018 - 03:33 AM

lol! Only 2nd day after the masters and you expect an announcement of some kind. You folks are whistling n the wind. You make me laugh!

I wasn't even thinking about how long since the Masters or anything actually, more just that it has been 2 full months since Mike sort of hinted we'd hopefully hear from Andrew before too long.

Oh well...

#12 shimonko

shimonko

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,718 posts

Posted 11 April 2018 - 03:57 AM

No Dennis, not expecting. That’s the sorrow. What a way to treat a customer base regardless of size. Just so sad!!

You lot spoil it for everyone though.

Make this forum a pleasant place to visit and I have no doubt Mike and Andrew would want to be more part of it.  Computer golf is their passion after all—being ridiculed isn't.  It's hard enough keeping a passion in something when it becomes a business as it is.

Trackman means little - it just suits the victim agenda as simulator people are rich, right? The current simulator players have more chance of losing this game than non-sim players.

Just about every product I've ever followed has an equivalent bunch like you lot. Even The Muppets did. 

A7rTEr1m.png

• Sliceapottomus and RobC like this

#13 FreeBolt

FreeBolt

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 144 posts

Posted 11 April 2018 - 04:22 AM

I try not to antagonize the developers, things could be much worse. People could launch the game one day, only to find there are no servers lobby or tournaments to play. If they never do another thing to the game, its still the best out there.

• Greensboronclion and Crusher like this

#14 Ted_Ball

Ted_Ball

RTS-H Pro

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,599 posts
  • LocationWest End, Brisbane, QLD, Australia

Posted 11 April 2018 - 05:08 AM

Computer golf is their passion after all—being ridiculed isn't.  It's hard enough keeping a passion in something when it becomes a business as it is.

Why do you think they were ridiculed? I'm strange I know but...when my passion became my business I would be MORE passionate. 

• clubcaptain and GoldenBear like this

#15 Dropzone73

Dropzone73

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 557 posts
  • LocationFinland

Posted 11 April 2018 - 08:02 AM

Question for Mike & Andrew...

I see you guys tend to login to the forum basically every single day at some point, but never say anything anywhere or participate in any forum questions or bug reports, etc, at this point - perhaps all due to being unable to with the new ownership situation.

My question would be:

If you can't and won't say anything here about the current game situation or the future ahead, why do you guys even come to the forum at all?

Is that just to check to ensure there are no Simulator users with a bug or something critical that actually does need attention?

We are now 2 months past when Andrew, per Mike, was going to hopefully give us some kind of update or news about PG2 on PC "soon" (I am paraphrasing)....

I've emailed Andrew directly 4 times now over the last few months and the PM software shows he hasn't even opened/read the messages...

Depressing situation here..

As an aside, I'd like to publicly thank Z-Max for even bringing the Trackman situation to our attention here on the forum.  

I wonder if we'd all still have no idea about the Trackman ownership change at all if Z had never said anything!?

Mike has replied to one post this month:

http://www.perfectpa...ng/#entry156829

#16 remers

remers

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 204 posts

Posted 11 April 2018 - 08:13 AM

Is that a serious comment Shimonko!

It doesn't take more than a couple of minutes from Andrew, Mike or anybody from Trackman to come in here with an update, but of course, you're not worried because from your simulator side of the fence I'm sure everything is fine.

• ✠ davef ✠, Ted_Ball, IanK and 1 other like this

System Spec
---------------------
Win10 / Core i7 - 4820k 3.7Ghz / 16GB Ram / GeForce GTX780 / Corsair M95 Wired Mouse / Asus PB287Q 28in 4k Monitor

#17 LeazesNDR

LeazesNDR

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 294 posts
  • LocationSmoggyland UK

Posted 11 April 2018 - 08:32 AM

You lot spoil it for everyone though.

Just about every product I've ever followed has an equivalent bunch like you lot.

You lot!!!
pffffftttt 😝 😎
  • shimonko, Crusher and clubcaptain like this

#18 Kablammo11

Kablammo11

Obscure Person

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,953 posts

Posted 11 April 2018 - 08:45 AM

Its like the Pink Floyd album Dark Side of the Moon Hello Hello is there anybody out there.  B)

The song you mentioned is from "The Wall"

Hate to be a stickler, pal, but I have zero self-control when it comes to dodgy trivia about my Floyds... that's right, you heard me: my Floyds!

As for the matter at hand, refer to "High Hopes" (The Division Bell), "Comfortably Numb" (The Wall) or "One of These Days" (Meddle)

Another "Talk to us!" thread? Bit pointless, no?

• worrybirdie and Greensboronclion like this

>>>>>>> Ka-Boom!

• Mulligan Municipal • Willow Heath • Pommeroy • Karen • Five Sisters • Xaxnax Borealis • Aroha • Prison Puttˆ

• The Upchuck   The Shogun  • Black Swan (•)

<<<<<

#19 Greensboronclion

Greensboronclion

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,508 posts
  • LocationSurfside Beach SC

Posted 11 April 2018 - 12:57 PM

The song you mentioned is from "The Wall"

Hate to be a stickler, pal, but I have zero self-control when it comes to dodgy trivia about my Floyds... that's right, you heard me: my Floyds!

As for the matter at hand, refer to "High Hopes" (The Division Bell), "Comfortably Numb" (The Wall) or "One of These Days" (Meddle)

Another "Talk to us!" thread? Bit pointless, no?

You are right and I have flogged myself and vow to listen to all of their albums again so as to never make this mistake again.  Old age is killing my memory.

#20 Crusher

Crusher

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,164 posts

Posted 11 April 2018 - 03:06 PM

I wasn't even thinking about how long since the Masters or anything actually, more just that it has been 2 full months since Mike sort of hinted we'd hopefully hear from Andrew before too long.

Oh well...

A constant characteristic when you post in this forum. :D :P :D

⛳                          🏌️‍♂️                             🏌️‍♀️                              ⛳

xqc8g0-2.png

🏌️‍♂️                                                       🏌️‍♀️
Userbenchmarks:
Custom Build 2019

⛳                          🏌️‍♂️                             🏌️‍♀️                              ⛳

51049423131_98884de356_w.jpg

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users