21 replies to this topic

#1 Aldila

Aldila

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 21 April 2018 - 04:20 AM

Hi,

I was wondering if anyone could help me. I purchased the sim pass last year in April and have had no issues all year. It was up for renewal so I purchased the sim pass again a few days ago since it had expired. It doesn't show up in my stash and whenever I try to play it says no sim pass.

I am at a loss.

I have tried the following:

reinstall game (and also reset everything to default settings)

reinstall steam

reset router 

wait a few days in case it was a server issue

I do not have webroot

The $250 US has been charged to my credit card. 

I don't know what to do and need help please!!

#2 Aldila

Aldila

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 21 April 2018 - 01:09 PM

It was suggested that I add my steam net id to the post.

Here it is:

#3 Andrew

Andrew

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 2,524 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 21 April 2018 - 02:48 PM

Mike I went and looked through all the transactions from Steam and was able to find your transaction which is in the list of transactions but I also notice you cancelled your subscription on Feb 13th of this year.  I wonder if that is overriding your purchase I will investigate.

#4 zmax - sim

zmax - sim

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,183 posts

Posted 21 April 2018 - 02:54 PM

Andrew, 

I messaged you about Greggs issues also.   He tried buying the sim pass again.  After he authorized it, it worked fine right away.  But once he ends the round and goes back to main menu, the sim pass disappears from his stash and he can no longer play.  This is a strange one.   He is one of the early (1st day or 2)purchaser of the sim pass if that helps.  steam ID: 76561198113096934

#5 shimonko

shimonko

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,718 posts

Posted 22 April 2018 - 05:02 AM

btw Andrew, I've found cancelling the subscription works ok and doesn't expire the pass. I and some others have had to do as exactly one month later Steam tried to take another $250 and we received  constant emails of failed attempts to take it from the (zero balance) Steam wallet.

#6 Aldila

Aldila

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 22 April 2018 - 01:14 PM

Thank you for looking into it. Greatly appreciated.

#7 Aldila

Aldila

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 23 April 2018 - 05:38 PM

Thank you thank you!! I tested it out just now and it works!!

#8 Andrew

Andrew

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 2,524 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 23 April 2018 - 09:02 PM

btw Andrew, I've found cancelling the subscription works ok and doesn't expire the pass. I and some others have had to do as exactly one month later Steam tried to take another $250 and we received  constant emails of failed attempts to take it from the (zero balance) Steam wallet.

Did you purchase initially through the Website or Steam?

#9 shimonko

shimonko

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,718 posts

Posted 24 April 2018 - 07:06 AM

Did you purchase initially through the Website or Steam?

Website - i.e. social.perfectparallel.com

Other info, but suspect unrelated: I had an active SkyTrak JNPG pass at the time of purchase.

I also acted as a guinea pig for Zmax to initially test the GC2 weekly pass, which had expired when I purchased the full pass.

#10 ryanoneill1

ryanoneill1

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted 19 May 2018 - 06:38 PM

I am trying to renew my subscription and getting and error. I have sufficient funds in steam account.

#11 Tretee

Tretee

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 59 posts
  • LocationSweden

Posted 05 August 2018 - 11:04 PM

Hi Andrew, 

I purchased a sim pass last year on Aug-15th after some issues with renewal.

The sim pass expiration date is set to Aug 4th. Not a big deal but nevertheless wrong. It should be Aug-15th. 

It has been auto renewed with a 250$ charge but the expiration date is now Aug-4th-2019.

my Steam id is 76561198134342726 

(I am also one of the first subscription customers if that makes any difference)

#12 SFR

SFR

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 62 posts

Posted 08 August 2018 - 04:32 AM

I am also having issues with the auto renewal and was part of the early testers.

I did have a card on file but I see a message in the steam startup area that says the auto renew could not go through.

To make sure the card was working on file I purchased a course that I did not have yet and it asked to add funds.  I did so with the card on file and all went through.

Odd thing is that the sim pass still shows as active but needed to renew Aug 4th 2018.

I don't want to leave the card on file as issues in the past came from that and would like to know what to do.

I could add funds to the wallet but with US dollar exchange rates it is hard to tell what is needed.

Help needed....

#13 SFR

SFR

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 62 posts

Posted 09 August 2018 - 07:52 PM

Update:

I have now added funds via that same card on file and then removed that card and now have enough wallet funds for a renewal and tried to use the renew tab as the subscription shows cancelled.  This still does not work and says to contact steam which I have but so far no advice on how to pay for the sim pass.

#14 Mike Jones

Mike Jones

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 6,159 posts

Posted 10 August 2018 - 07:24 AM

I've linked AJ into this thread so he can try and help you with the sim pass.

#15 Andrew

Andrew

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 2,524 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 10 August 2018 - 10:47 AM

Please post your steam if (The long digit) and I can investigate.  You should also message Ryan O Neil (see above post) as he successfully resolved this issue with Steam 

#16 SFR

SFR

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 62 posts

Posted 10 August 2018 - 05:39 PM

Not 100% sure where the steam id is but on my profile in the top in small green numbers this was there:

76561198171692983  I assume this is it.

#17 Andrew

Andrew

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 2,524 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 10 August 2018 - 08:20 PM

I cannot speak for Steams systems but I have found out that refunds of subs in the past can have an adverse effect on trying to renew them later.  I have deleted your refund from our systems which is about all I have the ability to change the rest is down to steam

#18 Tretee

Tretee

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 59 posts
  • LocationSweden

Posted 11 August 2018 - 02:04 PM

Hi Andrew, I started by contacting Steam support on my particular issue since I assumed this is a system and not a handling error. The response was...

Hi there!

Thanks for writing in.

I'd definitely be concerned, too in this case. 

Kindly note that this subscription plan is governed by the game's billing system. Have you contacted them in regard to this? 

You can reach Jack Nicklaus Perfect Golf support by using the information from the Official Support section here.

Let me know if the issue is not resolved. 

Steam Support
Aylar

#19 SFR

SFR

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 62 posts

Posted 11 August 2018 - 05:10 PM

Still can't use the steam renew tab from the subscriptions area.

Only change is now steam have made the sim pass disappear and when clicking on that tab from the stash menu, it will show to buy at the $250 usd.  Is this now the only option?

Some how Ryan had stated that Steam had fixed his back the the original subscription.  It would be great if Tretee and I were also able to have this. 

#20 Tretee

Tretee

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 59 posts
  • LocationSweden

Posted 13 August 2018 - 10:44 AM

I gave up on the "renew" option last year. Only way was to cancel and then start a brand new subscription. The problem apart from the higher price is that subscription cut off date seems to be stuck on what the original date was. E.g. if you take a time out for a year or a few months after your original expires. When you then come back and buy a new one. Your expiration date will be the original one regardless of how many months away that is. 

The problems in my case started because I accidentally canceled the subscription while it was still active and could not reactivate it again before it expired.     

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users