capitaine25_

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 101 posts
  • LocationQuebec City

Posted 30 November 2014 - 12:37 PM

Good Day,

I would like simply to have updates... nothing for November... where the game development is right now and it will be available before the end of the year ? A couple of pictures and video would be nice also.

Thanks

Simon

#2 IanK

IanK

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,589 posts

Posted 30 November 2014 - 08:48 PM

Although I am happy to wait as long as it takes to play the game, I think a few posts from PP would get this forum buzzing a bit more than it is at present. Many times when I come on this forum I am the only person browsing, apart from the usual bots. It would be nice to have something to discuss.
Steam Name: n.bonaparte
WWG1WGA

#3 Andrew

Andrew

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 2,524 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 01 December 2014 - 04:24 PM

Greetings and happy December

We are continuing to work hard to get ready for Early Access release.  the process of integrating Steam and a full blown Multiplayer Portal have taken us longer than we planned largely due to having to refactor a lot of the code base to support the integration.  We are nearing the point of getting a new release out to our testers so they can test the Steam integration first hand, then we need to add a couple more features before the release. 

We continue to work as hard as we can to get this out to you as soon as possible.  

• Ron Piskorik, roysie48, balaceanca81 and 1 other like this

#4 Dazmaniac

Dazmaniac

Rock. Loud and Heavy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,941 posts
  • LocationEngland, UK

Posted 01 December 2014 - 05:12 PM

Although I am happy to wait as long as it takes to play the game, I think a few posts from PP would get this forum buzzing a bit more than it is at present. Many times when I come on this forum I am the only person browsing, apart from the usual bots. It would be nice to have something to discuss.

A quick change of stance from 3 days ago, lol. There are other threads where folks are contributing posts, besides the 'October Update' one.

Can you not just get on with your life? When it's ready I'm sure they will let you know.

Firstly you're advising another forum poster to get on with his life and PP will let us know when they have something to tell us, and now you're egging PP for updates. Make your mind up.

;)

#5 FixAmer1st

FixAmer1st

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 474 posts
  • LocationSun City Center, FL

Posted 01 December 2014 - 05:33 PM

We are continuing to work hard to get ready for Early Access release.  the process of integrating Steam and a full blown Multiplayer Portal have taken us longer than we planned largely due to having to refactor a lot of the code base to support the integration.  We are nearing the point of getting a new release out to our testers so they can test the Steam integration first hand, then we need to add a couple more features before the release. 

We continue to work as hard as we can to get this out to you as soon as possible.  

Looking forward to this Andrew now that I have my NEW computer that does handle the PP Golf game just fine unlike my XPPro machine that had many problems.

One question. I have the game installed on three different comuters, all using the same Game KEY that you gave me. Is there a problem doing this?

Looking forward to the new Steam connected version that is forthcoming.

Jerry

Links Golf
CPU_Match_Play_Tour.jpg
CPU_Director_2013.jpg
Administrator of KISS Tours

Dell XPS Desktop
4th Generation Intel Core i7-4790 @ 4.0 GHz
16 GB DDR3 Memory
Win7 64 bit Home Premium
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 745 4GB
1TB SATA HardDrive

#6 clint

clint

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 199 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 01 December 2014 - 06:41 PM

Can't wait.....

like always.....

#7 IanK

IanK

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,589 posts

Posted 01 December 2014 - 07:29 PM

A quick change of stance from 3 days ago, lol. There are other threads where folks are contributing posts, besides the 'October Update' one.

Firstly you're advising another forum poster to get on with his life and PP will let us know when they have something to tell us, and now you're egging PP for updates. Make your mind up.

;)

I was waiting for that one. I don't care how long PP take to get the game released and I'm not asking for updates, just for something that's already been developed in the game for interested forum members to discuss. Compared to the TGC forum this one is like a graveyard.
  • Hammerfest likes this
Steam Name: n.bonaparte
WWG1WGA

#8 Mike Jones

Mike Jones

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 6,159 posts

Posted 02 December 2014 - 09:54 PM

The problem is that we have just gone through three weeks of re-factoring to clean up the code and make things easier to develop and bug fix in the future. Therefore it's been hard to talk or show any of the features since our last round of updates. We are seeing the light at the end of the tunnel this week and we have been testing multiplayer today. Once the build is stable we will put it out to the testers and will post new videos of the gameplay. 

• axe360, fungolfer, Richard and 3 others like this

#9 letorgan

letorgan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 117 posts
  • LocationFrance

Posted 03 December 2014 - 09:08 AM

Hello! 

Thank you for messages and good luck for continuation(suite) it is going not to delay deeply the release...

Good fairway has all!:)

Torgan

#10 RobV

RobV

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,346 posts

Posted 04 December 2014 - 11:50 AM

I know this is redundant at this point, but if you still need testers.... simply let me know!  

#11 Dazmaniac

Dazmaniac

Rock. Loud and Heavy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,941 posts
  • LocationEngland, UK

Posted 04 December 2014 - 08:27 PM

I know this is redundant at this point, but if you still need testers.... simply let me know!  

AFAIK, they are not taking on board any additional testers to what they have already, but once the current testing team have given the soon to be released Steam Early Access build a run through to make sure there are no spanners in the works, the Early Access build will then be made available to the Steam community, so anyone can then join the Early Access testing phase, as PP look to develop and build towards a final release.

Don't ask me for dates of when all this is happening as I have no idea.

;)

#12 WeedWhacker141

WeedWhacker141

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts
  • LocationWisconsin, USA

Posted 04 December 2014 - 10:49 PM

Thanks for the info guys!

#13 RobV

RobV

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,346 posts

Posted 05 December 2014 - 07:34 PM

Thanks Daz...  I was just taking a shot in the dark.   I will definitely be putting time into the early access... looking forward to contributing in any way I can! 

#14 spikel

spikel

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 40 posts

Posted 06 December 2014 - 10:17 PM

Great glad to hear it's getting close to early access on steam! 

#15 woodworkery

woodworkery

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 92 posts

Posted 07 December 2014 - 02:52 PM

Hi Guys, its been a while . Was wondering if a price has been determined ? Now that the game is playable for the testers , minus the bugs,that are expected. There should be an idea on how much the game will be.

Thanks hope all have a very Merry Christmas

Gary ( woodo)

#16 woodworkery

woodworkery

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 92 posts

Posted 09 December 2014 - 05:52 PM

wow 2 days and no reply , was it something I said :unsure:

#17 Ted_Ball

Ted_Ball

RTS-H Pro

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,585 posts
  • LocationWest End, Brisbane, QLD, Australia

Posted 09 December 2014 - 07:44 PM

They are thinking. Or as my German friend used to say, "I'm sinking"

• Kablammo11 and Hammerfest like this

#18 Hammerfest

Hammerfest

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 31 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 09 December 2014 - 09:43 PM

Me, i'm a boat too.loool

#19 Richard

Richard

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,734 posts
  • LocationBismarck, ND

Posted 09 December 2014 - 09:53 PM

Hi Guys, its been a while . Was wondering if a price has been determined ? Now that the game is playable for the testers , minus the bugs,that are expected. There should be an idea on how much the game will be.

Thanks hope all have a very Merry Christmas

Gary ( woodo)

wow 2 days and no reply , was it something I said :unsure:

Gary,

It's been pretty quiet around here for us testers as we wait for the version to test prior to release via 'Early Access on Steam. I think that if you browse the postings over the last couple of months you get a good idea of how the testing has gone to date. I don't think that any of us have any new perspective.

Regarding price, I, nor any other testers, have that information. I would not expect that information to be released until after completion of the 'internal' testing prior to Early Access release. Just my opinion, but I think a lot of changes and improvements are in process and until things stabilize, I would imagine that it's pretty hard to establish a price on a moving target.

Richard

Posted Image

#20 woodworkery

woodworkery

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 92 posts

Posted 09 December 2014 - 11:12 PM

Thanks Richard, may you and yours have a very Merry Christmas. Good luck with the testing

Gary (woodo)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users