#4 olazaboll

olazaboll

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 559 posts

Posted 26 December 2016 - 02:09 PM

Why can't we download it yet?.. :)

Its not ready yet , and its in beta testing over at the OTG .... but .... you can check your PM's ....

#5 Perculator

Perculator

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 257 posts

Posted 26 December 2016 - 03:44 PM

Why can't we download it yet?.. :)

I have been wondering about this recently. Links are being posted here, these links go to a private forum not accessible to everyone. So the question is, why post these links here?

i5-4670K | GeForce GTX 970 4GB | 16GB DDR3 RAM | Windows 10 64 bit.

#6 olazaboll

olazaboll

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 559 posts

Posted 26 December 2016 - 03:57 PM

I can´t really tell ... This is my first project...so I just followed what others done before in this "Show and Tell"-section... the dumb cow as I am :)

#7 Perculator

Perculator

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 257 posts

Posted 26 December 2016 - 05:12 PM

I can´t really tell ... This is my first project...so I just followed what others done before in this "Show and Tell"-section... the dumb cow as I am :)

You are fine Ola, I was just wondering why the "others" post a link here that leads to a private club with no access to the great unwashed. Bra jobbit!!

i5-4670K | GeForce GTX 970 4GB | 16GB DDR3 RAM | Windows 10 64 bit.

#8 JoeF

JoeF

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,551 posts
  • LocationBrighton, Ontario, Canada

Posted 26 December 2016 - 05:40 PM

You are fine Ola, I was just wondering why the "others" post a link here that leads to a private club with no access to the great unwashed. Bra jobbit!!

So those who have signed up to be course beta testers at OGT know that there is a new course to start testing.   :)

Intel i5-4570 cpu @ 3.2 GHz, ASUS Z74-K mb, ASUS GeForce GTX 960 gpu, 16 GB ram, 2 x SSD drives, Windows 10 64 bit

Steam name: sound_flier

#9 balaceanca81

balaceanca81

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 203 posts

Posted 26 December 2016 - 05:49 PM

Thank you Ola.

#10 johnmeyer

johnmeyer

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 590 posts

Posted 26 December 2016 - 08:47 PM

Also not so much a private club, more a "anyones welcome, all you have to do is ask" club.. no washing necessary :) 

OGT Simulator Tour Admin

#11 garynorman

garynorman

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 481 posts
  • LocationBedfordshire, England

Posted 27 December 2016 - 01:33 AM

If you are referring to me, I apologise for posting the link. To be honest I forgot that the testing forum was private.

#12 milwsteve1

milwsteve1

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 92 posts

Posted 21 January 2017 - 06:18 AM

Looking forward to this course when it is ready for release.

#13 olazaboll

olazaboll

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 559 posts

Posted 22 January 2017 - 03:31 PM

Looking forward to this course when it is ready for release.

Thank You

My plans is to release it during next week end

#14 olazaboll

olazaboll

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 559 posts

Posted 28 January 2017 - 09:11 PM

I'm about to release this know .... as I suspect that this coumminty cheats in skipping reading the "read me"-file I post it here :)

It will shortly be sent to OGT and JNPG-Course Depository websites ... 

The Lake Course At CatWeazle Hill 

For thoose who think that The Old Course of St Andrews is the oldest course in the world: You couldn't be more wrong.

The oldest course in the world is in fact 
 "The Lake Course At CatWeazle Hill ". Not many knows that because the course was hidden for centuries in the forrest outside Guildford, Surrey, England ... pretty much like in Sleeping Beauty
( ... oh my .... what shall the Scots say now ??? )
 It was recenlty discovred again and reopened again by the famous swedish explorer, and total golfnut, Dr M. Obdealo .

The course was build in just 3,14 seconds by the famous wizard from the 1100 century called CatWeazle. He had then recently discoverd a new magic : 
Course Forge and he used that to build this course.
In the 21st century some guy called Jones came along and claimed that he had invented Course Forge , but that is wrong. 
He just found some old scriptrolls of CatWeazle's and made the 
magic public to the rest of the world ( for 31,99 EUR a pcs only )

CatWeazle got confused with all this well manicured land with 18 flags and holes in it ... 
"What am I going to do with it ???", CatWeazle said to himself:  "Yes I know !".... He found 14 sticks that he had gotten from 14 different druids at a druids fair and he stole his cats Kitty-toy: 
A ball made out of leather and some goosefeathers... so the same day he also invented ... 
 - The Game Of Golf  -

Anecdote: You know the Grimm brothers actually first wrote a childrens book calles: "CatWeazle and the 14 druids", but their publisher had heard about that story and asked the brothers:
 "Don't you guys only write fiction" ...  They stared at each other and then said: " How about if we make some changes and change the title to "SnowWhite and the 7 dwarfs" ... 
Would that work ya' think  "

Some Course Info: Augusta has its Amen Corner, Pga National its Bear Trap and Innisbrook's its Snake Pit. Well when you tee up here on the 9th hole.... Welcome to ..... "The Cat Paw" .... 
The Legend say that the cat went "Mad-Dog" when CatWeazle stole his featherball so he went out and scratch the ground with his claws arround the 9th and 11th green, and that is the way the bunkers was made that protects that doublegreen. The 10th is just one mean and long golfhole lying in between.

Well, also CatWeazle had his temper. In the early spring of  year 1027, now a keen golfer, he went out for his first round of the year . He made 5 shots on every single short hole , and on the last of them he got so angry and shouted : "Bugger ... Double-Bugger" ...
( that is where Doublebogey really comes from ...)
"I never play this stupid game again" ... He cast a spell on the trees next to his castle he lived in so they died and fled into the woods ...never to come back again .... He found a tree and moved into its trunk  and lived there until some french soldiers started to chase him .... well that is another story .... 

Ok ...maybe we live in a time when you maybe should not belive everything you hear ,,, not from media, social or traditional and not from all men and women in power ... I still want to make some announcements, and this IS the truth:

- Thanks to members at OGT and JNPG-Course Depository for beta  testning

-Thanks to No Putt, who provided me some of the 3d objects ... 
(They could be the same that is hosted at JNPG-Course Depository)

- Thanks to the 3D model makers at Sketchup

At last, I want to dedicate this course to my Online Linksfriends Andy Muir, Marcel Bossi and Jerry Garlisch that sadly have left us.

Thank You and Enjoy Playing at The Lake Course At CatWeazle Hill 
Ola Edbom

• Armand and cajuncapgun like this

#15 GoldenBear

GoldenBear

Advanced Member

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 926 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 29 January 2017 - 08:09 PM

I played the front 9 last night and can rightly say this one is added to my favourites list.  It is not a boring course for a real one like many here are.  You did a great job on it mate.

I have one issue to post about.  I did not mark down the holes and should have but many of the front 9 have the AI's shot markers in the wrong location.  I use the snap cameras in play and found that I had to re aim if I was to take advantage of using a full driver into an easy to land area.

Regardless olazaboll you did a terrific job.  :)

#16 Dazmaniac

Dazmaniac

Rock. Loud and Heavy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,941 posts
  • LocationEngland, UK

Posted 29 January 2017 - 09:00 PM

I played the front 9 last night and can rightly say this one is added to my favourites list.  It is not a boring course for a real one like many here are.  You did a great job on it mate.

I have one issue to post about.  I did not mark down the holes and should have but many of the front 9 have the AI's shot markers in the wrong location.  I use the snap cameras in play and found that I had to re aim if I was to take advantage of using a full driver into an easy to land area.

Regardless olazaboll you did a terrific job.   :)

Ola's course is fictional.

#17 GoldenBear

GoldenBear

Advanced Member

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 926 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 29 January 2017 - 10:16 PM

I though he was joshing about with his post but was not sure, lol.  That explains why it is so great.  Fictional courses play far better imo than real ones in a golf game.

#18 olazaboll

olazaboll

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 559 posts

Posted 29 January 2017 - 10:41 PM

What ???,,, Daz !? Didn't you read the "read me"  :D

#19 Dazmaniac

Dazmaniac

Rock. Loud and Heavy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,941 posts
  • LocationEngland, UK

Posted 29 January 2017 - 11:10 PM

Ola,

You'll be telling me this guy was the Head Pro next, lol

catweazle_041.jpg

#20 olazaboll

olazaboll

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 559 posts

Posted 29 January 2017 - 11:23 PM

yeah ,,, maybe he can get Tiger's game in shape again ... 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users