Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,122 posts
  • LocationCouncil Bluffs, Ia

Posted 24 March 2018 - 11:04 AM

any belief here in this 

https://www.coasttoc...ren-come-inside

CUK Mantis Gamer PC (Liquid Cooled Intel Core i9,10 Core                            MSI GF75 Thin 17" Laptop

32GB RAM, 512GB NVMe SSD + 2TB HDD                                                          I5 8GB Ram GTX1650 

NVIDIA RTX 2070 8GB OC, 600W PSU, AC WiFi, Windows 11                           144 Hz Windows 11

VIOTEK 35" CURVED  144HZ-200HZ OC MONITOR

Seagate 4TB External Hard Drive

Klipsch Sound System

BENCHMARKS-https://www.userbenc...serRun/38611652  

#2 axe360

axe360

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,219 posts
  • LocationSo Cal U.S.A.

Posted 24 March 2018 - 02:45 PM

Love listening to George!

Done with designing.

Released Courses: Real

The Golf Club @ Dove Mnt. AZ

Aronimink PA

Amana Colonies Iowa

Fictional:

The Grinder Anytown U.S.A.

#3 GoldenBear

GoldenBear

Advanced Member

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 926 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 24 March 2018 - 05:13 PM

Hilariious!  I find it hard to believe anyone listens to this mumbo jumbo.

#4 axe360

axe360

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,219 posts
  • LocationSo Cal U.S.A.

Posted 25 March 2018 - 12:34 AM

Well, not everyone has good taste!

Done with designing.

Aronimink PA

Amana Colonies Iowa

Fictional:

#5 Dazmaniac

Dazmaniac

Rock. Loud and Heavy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,941 posts
  • LocationEngland, UK

Posted 25 March 2018 - 08:53 PM

Thought it was going to be about a new Will.i.am inspired boy-band, lol.

#6 GoldenBear

GoldenBear

Advanced Member

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 926 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 25 March 2018 - 09:26 PM

George Carlin all the way baby!  He was the funniest, most intelligent and politically wise comedian to ever grace the stage.  He was also a master of the usage of English.  

Back to the topic...

#7 JCat04

JCat04

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,915 posts
  • LocationRock Hill, SC

Posted 25 March 2018 - 09:33 PM

Just curious Axe360, have you ever tuned in Fade to Black with Jimmy Church or Ground Zero with Clyde Lewis?  I prefer both of them to George Noory, as they come off as being more spontaneous and knowledgeable of the subject matter, albeit considered mumbo jumbo by provincial thinkers.

As for the black eyed children, I've heard this discussed since I first heard Art Bell hosting Coast to Coast Am back in the mid-90's.  I can't get a handle on it.  I've got close friends who've had UFO sightings that defy terrestrial explanation, but nothing I can really get my mitts around re. the black eyed children.   They make for good camp fire tales for me at this point, but nothing more.

Intel Core i5-4440 3.1 GHz 
Geforce GTX 1060 3 GB SC Gaming, ACX 2.0
8GB PC-1600 DDR3 RAM
Windows 10 64 bit

#8 axe360

axe360

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,219 posts
  • LocationSo Cal U.S.A.

Posted 25 March 2018 - 09:47 PM

Just curious Axe360, have you ever tuned in Fade to Black with Jimmy Church or Ground Zero with Clyde Lewis?  I prefer both of them to George Noory, as they come off as being more spontaneous and knowledgeable of the subject matter, albeit considered mumbo jumbo by provincial thinkers.

As for the black eyed children, I've heard this discussed since I first heard Art Bell hosting Coast to Coast Am back in the mid-90's.  I can't get a handle on it.  I've got close friends who've had UFO sightings that defy terrestrial explanation, but nothing I can really get my mitts around re. the black eyed children.   They make for good camp fire tales for me at this point, but nothing more.

No sir I haven't. I just catch George, the times  when I have to leave for work at 4 a.m. pst. I haven't even read the "black eyed children" story.

Members of my family witnessed a UFO  in Arizona around 95. And living now in SoCal we have seen some pretty strange things in the sky. :)

Done with designing.

Aronimink PA

Amana Colonies Iowa

Fictional:

#9 JCat04

JCat04

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,915 posts
  • LocationRock Hill, SC

Posted 26 March 2018 - 02:57 AM

Family witnessed a UFO  in Arizona around 95. And living now in SoCal we have seen some pretty strange things in the sky. :)

They wouldn't have perchance been witness to what's known as the "Phoenix Lights", circa 1997 would they.  Thousands of witnesses saw this at the time, including then Govenor, Fyfe Symington.  Symington went along with the program in spoofing the original sighting as a misinterpretration of an Air National Guard drill involving flares as an "alien spacecraft".  He held a press conference the next day and trotted out  the 'perpetrator' of the event as a "gray alien", and then removed the mask to reveal it as a human... they had a big laugh and blew it off.   Symington now admits he was following orders 'from above' to go along with the spoof.  He now says he saw a structured, one mile wide boomerang shaped craft and regrets his lack of courage in giving this the proper attention when it occured.

I'd love to know if that's what your family had witnessed.  Those who did said it was a paradigm changing experience for them!

8GB PC-1600 DDR3 RAM
Windows 10 64 bit

#10 ✠ davef ✠

✠ davef ✠

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,122 posts

Posted 26 March 2018 - 08:45 AM

had a strange thing happen the other day, i was out working on some hand railing on

my porch. i am a person who is very in touch with my surrounding's at all times. also the dog was on the porch.

all of a sudden i hear from behind me "mister can we take your dog for a walk" for some reason i just took a quick glance and see 2 young boys one around 11/12 the other maybe 8/9 the smaller one had a good size stick in his hand, more like a club. for some reason i could not bring myself to look these children in the face. i grumbled no and watched them wonder up the street laughing and playing and then back and up another street, this is where i started thinking about the black eyed children. this was so out of place is why it has struck me this way was about 40 degrees out the kids where in t-shirts,and during school hours which is where they should have been. besides i have never seen them around the park i live in before. just weird happenings i guess, just can't get it off my mind.

i do believe there is something in this just what is another thing.

here is a story about a park i have spent a ton of time in doing a little ghost hunting.

had a lot of weird things happen in this park, along with the feelings i get when im there.

it's a story Omaha would rather forget. just not sure this is a UFO thing, or a ghost thing.

http://ghosts.org/hu...omaha-nebraska/

CUK Mantis Gamer PC (Liquid Cooled Intel Core i9,10 Core                            MSI GF75 Thin 17" Laptop

32GB RAM, 512GB NVMe SSD + 2TB HDD                                                          I5 8GB Ram GTX1650 

NVIDIA RTX 2070 8GB OC, 600W PSU, AC WiFi, Windows 11                           144 Hz Windows 11

Klipsch Sound System

#11 axe360

axe360

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,219 posts
  • LocationSo Cal U.S.A.

Posted 26 March 2018 - 01:04 PM

They wouldn't have perchance been witness to what's known as the "Phoenix Lights", circa 1997 would they.  Thousands of witnesses saw this at the time, including then Govenor, Fyfe Symington.  Symington went along with the program in spoofing the original sighting as a misinterpretration of an Air National Guard drill involving flares as an "alien spacecraft".  He held a press conference the next day and trotted out  the 'perpetrator' of the event as a "gray alien", and then removed the mask to reveal it as a human... they had a big laugh and blew it off.   Symington now admits he was following orders 'from above' to go along with the spoof.  He now says he saw a structured, one mile wide boomerang shaped craft and regrets his lack of courage in giving this the proper attention when it occured.

I'd love to know if that's what your family had witnessed.  Those who did said it was a paradigm changing experience for them!

No sir, it wasn't that one. And I saw that "news conference" and the governors spoof on it.  I've also seen most of the videos and flares don't cut the mustard! ;)

Done with designing.

Aronimink PA

Amana Colonies Iowa

Fictional:

#12 ✠ davef ✠

✠ davef ✠

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,122 posts

Posted 26 March 2018 - 01:35 PM

seen some strange happenings just outside of Vegas one night

we where out in the desert camping and all of a sudden this bright light was in the sky

it threw down enough light to lighten up the area then it exploded fragments flew off in different directions

and different colors 3 main one's blue ,green and red. these streaks in the sky lasted a good 45 minutes.

now to all of us there and there was a bunch, biker event thought the light at the time it exploded was a half a mile or so up and pretty much over the area which we where at. got back to town the next day and started asking around and how the media was explaining this was it was a rocket launch from Vandenburg that went bad and they had to blow it up just after lift off. what a crock of crap that was this thing was much closer to where i was then Vandenburg. who knows just one of those strange thing's one see's.

Klipsch Sound System

#13 ✠ davef ✠

✠ davef ✠

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,122 posts

Posted 26 March 2018 - 01:45 PM

good UFO stuff is a series called The Watchers by LA. Marrzulli

great watch long but good stuff all major researchers are involved in this series.

a friend sent me the series a few years back 11 DVDs. 

http://www.lamarzull...t/dvd-store.php

Klipsch Sound System

#14 GoldenBear

GoldenBear

Advanced Member

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 926 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 26 March 2018 - 06:26 PM

" albeit considered mumbo jumbo by provincial thinkers"

Nope.  I have a brain and common sense.  It is sad that in this day and age people still believe in UFO's, evil black eyed children etc.  It smacks of ludicrousness.  Now I can understand fully why some here act as they do.  Their thinking processes are all thrown askew.

#15 ✠ davef ✠

✠ davef ✠

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,122 posts

Posted 26 March 2018 - 06:41 PM

.cybergedeon-dont-feed-trolls.jpg

• axe360 likes this

Klipsch Sound System

#16 GoldenBear

GoldenBear

Advanced Member

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 926 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 27 March 2018 - 03:57 PM

.cybergedeon-dont-feed-trolls.jpg

Do not show ignorance by being butt hurt when told to use proper sentence structure.  I would be embarrassed to act as you are right now.   When I was growing up I thanked those who corrected me when in error.  I guess in the States that is not the case.

#17 GoldenBear

GoldenBear

Advanced Member

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 926 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 27 March 2018 - 03:58 PM

deleted

#18 GoldenBear

GoldenBear

Advanced Member

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 926 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 27 March 2018 - 04:00 PM

good UFO stuff is a series called The Watchers by LA. Marrzulli

great watch long but good stuff all major researchers are involved in this series.

a friend sent me the series a few years back 11 DVDs. 

http://www.lamarzull...t/dvd-store.php

Do you see little green men Dave, hahaha.  

#19 ✠ davef ✠

✠ davef ✠

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,122 posts

Posted 27 March 2018 - 04:49 PM

must feel lonely there GB you thought you had 1 friend here but now not.

wonder why i quit playing with you on TS got tired of your always whining about one thing or another with this game, crap gets old after a short time. it is also my choice of who i spend my time with and you are just one rude bastard i decided to steer clear of. how would expect anyone to except your crap you are always spewing.

now im ready for my english lesson now Mz GB

lol

rotflmao

Klipsch Sound System

#20 JCat04

JCat04

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,915 posts
  • LocationRock Hill, SC

Posted 27 March 2018 - 07:34 PM

" albeit considered mumbo jumbo by provincial thinkers"

Nope.  I have a brain and common sense.  It is sad that in this day and age people still believe in UFO's, evil black eyed children etc.  It smacks of ludicrousness.  Now I can understand fully why some here act as they do.  Their thinking processes are all thrown askew.

I don't, nor never have "believed" in UFO's... I think that *some* UFO's are either extraterrestrial or interdimensional craft or manifestations of some type.  To categorize it as "belief" connotes something religious about it in my mind.  The vast majority of UFO sightings are nothing more than terrestrial aircraft, spacecraft, satellites, or celestial objects or atmospheric conditions.  Because the can't be positively identified, they by default become "unidentified" flying objects; which should never be automatically elevated to "alien spacecraft", but unfortunately often are by people on both sides of the argument.

My thinking process would be considered askew by many, whether I made this admission about being open to the idea of some UFO's being extraterrestrail spacecraft, or not  ;)

• GoldenBear likes this

8GB PC-1600 DDR3 RAM
Windows 10 64 bit

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users