• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 kkolaja

kkolaja

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 29 March 2018 - 10:23 PM

I've been having an issue where I will build a course and it creates a folder wth the splash, description, and flag but no course file.  I can tell its an issue since the build takes about 30 seconds to complete. 

Any help on how to resolve this?

I get a raft of text after the build comment

CourseForge {build montclairgc_first_two_nines_1_30nr} 29 Mar 18:20:01
UnityEngine.Debug:Log(Object)
PerfectParallel.CourseForge.CourseBase:BuildCourse(String) (at Assets/Perfect Parallel/Course Forge/Scripts/Engine/CourseBase.cs:89)
PerfectParallel.CourseForge.UI.FileToolUI:OnUI(Boolean) (at Assets/Perfect Parallel/Course Forge/Scripts/Editor/UI/FileToolUI.cs:83)
PerfectParallel.CourseForge.UI.MainToolUI:OnScene(Boolean) (at Assets/Perfect Parallel/Course Forge/Scripts/Editor/UI/MainToolUI.cs:420)
PerfectParallel.CourseForge.UI.MainToolUI:OnScene(SceneView) (at Assets/Perfect Parallel/Course Forge/Scripts/Editor/UI/MainToolUI.cs:755)
UnityEditor.DockArea:OnGUI()

• Richard likes this

#2 DoGgs

DoGgs

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,688 posts
  • Locationcaerphilly

Posted 30 March 2018 - 12:23 PM

file/build settings first make sure you have pc mac linux standalone selected, sure i have seen this before, will post again if anything springs to mind, but im sure noputt will have an answer for you shortly.

Qaaa8vE.jpg

#3 kkolaja

kkolaja

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 30 March 2018 - 01:16 PM

Thanks, I tried starting a new project and reloading all the assets (which took a while lol) and it still fails.  I'll recheck the build settings, thought I had PC/linux etc.  But should development mode be ticked too?

Also, thanks you've built a ton of great courses and I've played a number of them.  Torrey and Baltrusol have played IRL and they are very true to form.

#4 NoPutt

NoPutt

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,902 posts
  • LocationSouth Carolina

Posted 30 March 2018 - 02:34 PM

RiMexEx.jpg

Your filename looks long with a few underscores which I think is ok, but make sure no spaces.

I always use the PG build icon, and haven't built from inside this widow.

And I am assuming that there is OOB, and no rouge Tees,Pins,Flags.

Dry Gulch...................Released                     Smithfield Golf Club...........Released

Millstone Golf Club....Released                      The Walker Course............Released

Kingsmill Woods Course...Released               Pine Lake Golf Club..........Released

Woodhaven Golf Club (9) Released                The Reserve at Keowee...Released

Cliffs at Keowee Vineyards..Released              The Ace Club...................Released

Dry Gulch 2..........Released                               Blackberry Oaks.............Released

#5 kkolaja

kkolaja

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 30 March 2018 - 05:38 PM

yeah, I always use the PP button too, just wondering if a build setting issue was causing this.  It was functional on this course for a bunch of versions then started to fail.  It doesnt work on another course I was working on too, so its some CF or Unity setting that is failing.

#6 kkolaja

kkolaja

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 31 March 2018 - 12:38 AM

fixed by reinstalling Unity and CF.....

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users