#1 DoGgs

DoGgs

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,688 posts
  • Locationcaerphilly

Posted 22 May 2018 - 05:18 PM

Two men playing golf. One of them is about to swing when i funeral procession appears on the road at the side of the course.  The man halts his swing, takes his cap off, closes his eyes and bows his head.  Once the cortege passes by his opponent says " Fair play that was very respectful of you, what a thoroughly decent man you are"  The man recovering himself, replies,  " Yeah well we were married 35 years."  :D  :lol:  :D  :lol: 

• ✠ davef ✠, gravedodger, balaceanca81 and 2 others like this

Qaaa8vE.jpg

#2 jspirate

jspirate

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 487 posts

Posted 22 May 2018 - 06:53 PM

Haha, that’s great!

i7-8700K
GIGABYTE Z390 AORUS Pro
64 GB DDR4 3200
MSI GeForce GTX 1080 Ti Gaming X
LG 32GK850G
Win 10 Home Premium on 1TB SSD

Courses:

Bradford Links - released

Ironwood - released

Cypress Landing - released (also available in a 3DG version)

Crow's Nest - released

#3 Arsam

Arsam

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 432 posts
  • LocationPittsburgh, PA

Posted 14 June 2018 - 02:17 AM

That is a great "Oldie but Goodie" that I had heard many years ago.  Another great golf quip was a cartoon that I saw in a magazine a long time ago.  It showed two golfers on the green and in the background is a city skyline several miles away with a huge mushroom cloud rising from it.  The one players says to his partner "I think we still have time to putt out before the shock wave hits us"

RTS-Mouse Swing, Pro Level, BLI

HP Pavilion 790-0025T Minitower Gaming PC
Intel Hexa-Core i7-8700 cpu @ 3.2 GHz (Turbo up to 4.6 GHz), 12 MB Cache
64-bit Operating Sys​tem, x64 Based Processor
400 Watt Power Supply
16 GB DDR4-26666MHz 2-DIMM Memory
NVidia GeForce GTX1060 3GB Gaming Graphic Card

DELL D3218HN 31.5" Full HD LED Back-Lit HDMI Monitor, 1920 x 1080 at 60Hz  Maximum Resolution, 4,000,000:1 Dynamic Contrast Ratio

Windows 10 Home Edition, 64 bit - DirecrX v.12.0

#4 Dazmaniac

Dazmaniac

Rock. Loud and Heavy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,941 posts
  • LocationEngland, UK

Posted 14 June 2018 - 09:44 PM

Bob was sat in the clubhouse as Archie walked in. Bob says "Hey Archie, what was all that about on the course earlier. Every other shot you just kept kicking the ball along the floor". Archie replied "Oh that.... I was just practising for the mixed-foursomes at the weekend".

--------------

Paddy and Murrphy are out watching the golf as a wayward shot is heading their way. There's a huge cry of FORE! to warn them. The ball lands close by. As Paddy turns to walk on, Murphy grabs him and shouts "Stay down Paddy, there's three more to come yet".

#5 NoPutt

NoPutt

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,902 posts
  • LocationSouth Carolina

Posted 14 June 2018 - 09:57 PM

" I've seen better swings on a porch".

Dry Gulch...................Released                     Smithfield Golf Club...........Released

Millstone Golf Club....Released                      The Walker Course............Released

Kingsmill Woods Course...Released               Pine Lake Golf Club..........Released

Woodhaven Golf Club (9) Released                The Reserve at Keowee...Released

Cliffs at Keowee Vineyards..Released              The Ace Club...................Released

Dry Gulch 2..........Released                               Blackberry Oaks.............Released

#6 DoGgs

DoGgs

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,688 posts
  • Locationcaerphilly

Posted 19 June 2018 - 12:24 PM

Two mexican detectives investigating the murder of gonzalo juan

the one detective said to the other " how was he killed"? 

"With a golf gun said the other detective"

"Whats a golf gun, never heard of one"  " dunno sir, but it sure made a hole in juan"  :D  :lol:

Qaaa8vE.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users