#341 Joe Habiger

Joe Habiger

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,037 posts
  • LocationCoon Rapids, MN

Posted 31 January 2019 - 10:16 PM

Well Brian remember being with Customplay Golf we have access to other things..lol - I bought 6 of them FROM speedtrees site for Hazeltine even though I have them because they use a different leaf card system and saves a lot of tris/polygons than the stock speedtrees. I do have that leaf card maker though so we could use our trees and just make the leaf cards for them and redo it. I can't remember which ones looked better though in game, the stock speedtree or the speedtrees MADE for unity because it's been awhile. Obviously in the speedtree modeller the non made for unity speedtree looks better. 

Redoing a speedtree is pretty simple but it would just take a tad bit of time to get use to the program again. Creating the trees though I could do as well.

We'll talk about this tomorrow night or something. 

Ash Tree MADE for UNITY and below in the STOCK speedtree in the modeller

ash1.jpgash2.jpg

• AMD Ryzen 7 5800X
  • Asus ROG Strix B550-F Gaming
  • Sapphire Nitro+ SE AMD Radeon 6800XT
  • G.Skill Trident Z Royal RGB 16GB DDR4-3600
  • Sabrent 2TB Rocket NVMe 4.0 Gen 4 PCIe M.2
  • Samsung 970 EVO Plus 1TB SSD M.2 NVMe
  • Samsung 850 EVO 512GB SSD
  • Sound Blaster ZX Soundcard
  • EVGA 750 Gold Power Supply
  • Fractal Design Meshify S2 Case
  • Cooler Master MasterLiquid ML360R
  • "43 inch Vizio 4k Monitor

#342 BrianZ111

BrianZ111

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 51 posts
  • LocationWisconsin

Posted 01 February 2019 - 09:09 PM

Well I didn't know what we used in Custom Play could still be used for this so I certainly don't know what you have to do or what the best looking way is for getting them into Unity.  I'm sure it's not hard, it's just time consuming to figure out.  I don't want to steal all the fun parts and make you do all the tedious parts if we do this.  Having said that I wouldn't mind if you want to create all the trees we would use. lol

#343 NoPutt

NoPutt

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,902 posts
  • LocationSouth Carolina

Posted 21 April 2019 - 12:52 PM

"the course will be released as and when it is bug fixed and fits in with Trackman's release schedule. As they put the prizes up for the community they are entitled to release the prize winning courses at the time they choose. "

This partial quote from Mike was the last we heard of the apparently forgotten Par 3 Courses.

I was not in the Top 5, but did receive money from Trackman for the rights to my submission. (That's a PERIOD, I get it).

My Par 3 course is nothing special, but I did work hard to meet the Trackman deadline, and I hope you all

will get to play it before rigor mortis sets in. I did have a few Beta Testers play the final, I hope they don't

accidentally release the course, as I didn't have them sign any NDA.

I'm just venting a little, hope you understand.

Dry Gulch...................Released                     Smithfield Golf Club...........Released

Millstone Golf Club....Released                      The Walker Course............Released

Kingsmill Woods Course...Released               Pine Lake Golf Club..........Released

Woodhaven Golf Club (9) Released                The Reserve at Keowee...Released

Cliffs at Keowee Vineyards..Released              The Ace Club...................Released

Dry Gulch 2..........Released                               Blackberry Oaks.............Released

#344 DoGgs

DoGgs

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,688 posts
  • Locationcaerphilly

Posted 21 April 2019 - 06:31 PM

You could always just rename the course and possibly swap out any standout objects for something else then push it, i don't see a problem with that.  No one cares about this little corner of the interweb, we are the forgotten few :)

Qaaa8vE.jpg

#345 Buck

Buck

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,530 posts

Posted 21 April 2019 - 06:36 PM

You could always just rename the course and possibly swap out any standout objects for something else then push it, i don't see a problem with that. No one cares about this little corner of the interweb, we are the forgotten few :)

I was going to say roughly the same thing.

What are they really going to do to you if you publish it?

(Nothing)

#346 NoPutt

NoPutt

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,902 posts
  • LocationSouth Carolina

Posted 21 April 2019 - 10:20 PM

I doubt anything would happen, but there is a principle involved.

The public probably shouldn't see it anyway, it's quite a novelty

hitting over shark infested waters while alien spacecraft zap

at you with lasers, and I won't even mention the washing machine

targets or the flying giant golfball that may reject your approach,

but someday I will.

Dry Gulch...................Released                     Smithfield Golf Club...........Released

Millstone Golf Club....Released                      The Walker Course............Released

Kingsmill Woods Course...Released               Pine Lake Golf Club..........Released

Woodhaven Golf Club (9) Released                The Reserve at Keowee...Released

Cliffs at Keowee Vineyards..Released              The Ace Club...................Released

Dry Gulch 2..........Released                               Blackberry Oaks.............Released

#347 Buck

Buck

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,530 posts

Posted 21 April 2019 - 11:30 PM

I doubt anything would happen, but there is a principal involved.

I agree about principles..

Do you feel Trackman is holding up their end of that at this point though?

Seems like they were happy for everyone to do the design work for them...

...but now where are they?

#348 NoPutt

NoPutt

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,902 posts
  • LocationSouth Carolina

Posted 04 July 2019 - 10:35 AM

• balaceanca81, Justin9926, zmax - sim and 1 other like this

#349 balaceanca81

balaceanca81

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 203 posts

Posted 04 July 2019 - 01:26 PM

LOL..Thank you Sir..That was a fun round..UFO's all kind of fun stuff......NXu82Rf.gif

#350 zmax - sim

zmax - sim

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,183 posts

Posted 04 July 2019 - 03:58 PM

Happy Par Party Independence Day

This may be Trackman Treason and

if it is, Send the Troops, we are ready.

Happy Independence Day, have fun.

https://drive.google...iew?usp=sharing

Thank you!

#351 DoGgs

DoGgs

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,688 posts
  • Locationcaerphilly

Posted 05 July 2019 - 10:15 AM

I'm amazed you waited this long my friend, when i said we are the forgotten few that was kinda tongue in cheek, but its a given now that we are pretty much forgotten,entomed and mummified.  One day someone will dig us up and ponder our existence.  :D

• balaceanca81 and Eden Borg like this

Qaaa8vE.jpg

#352 andrewjjones43#

andrewjjones43#

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 198 posts

Posted 05 July 2019 - 03:38 PM

Has anybody taken less than 15 on the shark hole? If you have then I tip my hat to you.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users