#1 ✠ davef ✠

✠ davef ✠

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,122 posts
  • LocationCouncil Bluffs, Ia

Posted 27 October 2018 - 10:47 AM

now that we are a bunch of years old, can there be something done about the log in on the social site

like maybe a direct log in, instead of having to log in through the steam button on page, where each and every time i do log in i have to do the steam code thing, even when im logged onto steam at the time.

something else about the stats on that site, only took me 4yrs to find them lol, but they are great to have

but i would like to also be able to see the other players stats in other words fully open, i spend a bunch of time looking at these numbers and to track my progression in the game and compare myself to the lower scorers. 

CUK Mantis Gamer PC (Liquid Cooled Intel Core i9,10 Core                            MSI GF75 Thin 17" Laptop

32GB RAM, 512GB NVMe SSD + 2TB HDD                                                          I5 8GB Ram GTX1650 

NVIDIA RTX 2070 8GB OC, 600W PSU, AC WiFi, Windows 11                           144 Hz Windows 11

VIOTEK 35" CURVED  144HZ-200HZ OC MONITOR

Seagate 4TB External Hard Drive

Klipsch Sound System

BENCHMARKS-https://www.userbenc...serRun/38611652  

#2 RobV

RobV

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,353 posts

Posted 27 October 2018 - 12:14 PM

I don't think I have the "enter code" thing problem.   I do have to log in through steam, but I just click and goes back to the social site, being logged in.    Haven't been there in a while, but I can check again and report back.  

#3 granite00

granite00

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 260 posts

Posted 27 October 2018 - 05:09 PM

This method to reach stats is pathetic.  Pathetic.  Why this capability wasn't designed into the in-game menu is beyond reason.

• ✠ davef ✠ and erwildcat like this

#4 fungolfer

fungolfer

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,457 posts

Posted 29 October 2018 - 01:04 PM

I guess the problem is the shop. Things (courses) you buy there without steam log in may not be available in game. Not really sure but I think thats the problem.

Who cares...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users