#1 Pappy

Pappy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 679 posts
  • LocationRancho Cordova, California

Posted 29 November 2018 - 10:51 PM

It used to stay the same when going over 100% - 86' (almost 30 yards). I was messing around at Prison Putt and came to a long one. Not thinking it would make any difference I "max putted" 122% on the meter and it went WAY past. So went to practice green and found out half max about 46Y and full max 65Y!! That's 195'!! That's when you take out a wedge and make a dent in the green (obviously one wouldn't putt off green).

Anyway don't know how long it's been that way (never run into putts over 86') but just a heads up in case you land on a BIG green.

THOUGHT: Most plan for their Vacation - but most do not plan for their Eternity!

Video       Introduction       My YouTube      The Return

#2 JoeF

JoeF

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,551 posts
  • LocationBrighton, Ontario, Canada

Posted 29 November 2018 - 11:08 PM

As far as I know it's been that way for 3C and MS since the beginning.  However, in RTS-M you max out at the 100% distance of a meter based swing.

Intel i5-4570 cpu @ 3.2 GHz, ASUS Z74-K mb, ASUS GeForce GTX 960 gpu, 16 GB ram, 2 x SSD drives, Windows 10 64 bit

Steam name: sound_flier

#3 Crusher

Crusher

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,164 posts

Posted 30 November 2018 - 05:20 AM

It has always depended on the distance to the hole.  If you are far away, say 90 feet.  If you go to maximum you'll probably putt over 120 feet.  I believe anything under 80 or less on stimp 10 will travel approx 80 to 90 feet depending the slope.

As for us 3clickers.   That would be a  12/6 snap on 10 stimp at 80 feet level. However, it all changes with green stimp, soft to hard surface.

⛳                          🏌️‍♂️                             🏌️‍♀️                              ⛳

xqc8g0-2.png

🏌️‍♂️                                                       🏌️‍♀️
Userbenchmarks:
Custom Build 2019

⛳                          🏌️‍♂️                             🏌️‍♀️                              ⛳

51049423131_98884de356_w.jpg

#4 Pappy

Pappy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 679 posts
  • LocationRancho Cordova, California

Posted 01 December 2018 - 01:48 AM

How about that! I never practiced putting when pin was really far away until I was messing around with Prison Putt where there are some pretty long putts. Learned something - thanks.

THOUGHT: Most plan for their Vacation - but most do not plan for their Eternity!

Video       Introduction       My YouTube      The Return

#5 Crusher

Crusher

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,164 posts

Posted 02 December 2018 - 07:44 AM

How about that! I never practiced putting when pin was really far away until I was messing around with Prison Putt where there are some pretty long putts. Learned something - thanks.

You're welcome.  ;)

xqc8g0-2.png

🏌️‍♂️                                                       🏌️‍♀️
Userbenchmarks:
Custom Build 2019

51049423131_98884de356_w.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users