Photo

How to play different Tees with multiple players?

Tees

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 DivotDog

DivotDog

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 02 January 2019 - 02:29 PM

Hello,

Just started using JNPG with my SkyTrak SIM.  Love the way everything looks.  One of the reasons I purchased it was so my wife and I could play together and she can play from the ladies tees.... but I couldn't figure out how each of us can play different tees during the same game.  I set her up as a perfered tee's "Ladys"

Thanks so much.

Pat.

#2 SFR

SFR

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 62 posts

Posted 02 January 2019 - 06:38 PM

As long as the course you pick has a set of Ladies tees then you are ok.  Not all courses will have all tees.  Some times short tees may just be called forward so you may need to change her preferred tee just so you can play that course and force her tee to be the shorter one.

Once you do that then just set up the solo round with "any" as the tee choice.  This way as long as that course has her preferred tee she will be on her tee choice and you will be on your tee choice.

Just know that it used to place a person who's tee choice was not a valid tee for that course, at the longest tee.  Again just adjust a players profile for that one time when needed. 

One way to see what tee's are available is to use the OGT Forum and search courses and record what tees show on the score card.  Another way is to just start a solo round and once you pick a course just scroll through the tee options and see what they are called for that course.  If you pick a tee there, then all players are forced to use that tee.  If you select "any", then the preferred tee is pick as long as it is a valid tee. 

#3 DivotDog

DivotDog

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 02 January 2019 - 06:44 PM

SFR, 

Thanks I'll give it a try tonight.  Is there anywhere that describes the courses and if they have Ladies tees or not?   Would be interested in seeing what are peoples favorites to play?

Thanks

Pat.

#4 SFR

SFR

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 62 posts

Posted 02 January 2019 - 07:27 PM

I use Onlinegolftour.net  but you may need to sign up and possibly pay a fee to join and use all services.  Those will show if its a real course or not and a rating from sim users.  That is where you can see a score card with yardages.

There is another linked in this forum as well for downloads but not sure what is all there.

Some course designers are placing some info on the course splash screen where you can read the yardage of each tee which is nice.  This may be more on the download courses and not so much on the stock ones that you get as default.

Another slow way to do it your self is to make up a few players in the player section and assign the first few short tees (one to each) and then load a course with "any" set for tee and add those players to the round and once the course loads click the score card icon on the right and see what that players yardage is and hit a ball, then check the next and so on.  This is quicker to do this part as a click play(PC play)  and not set up as simulator play.

#5 DivotDog

DivotDog

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 02 January 2019 - 07:38 PM

Thanks so much for the info.  In the process of joining OGT.  

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users