• Please log in to reply
42 replies to this topic

#41 dblewis

dblewis

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 08 March 2019 - 11:25 PM

The day I played this course for real back in the spring of 2017 I experienced 4 different days of weather: sunshine, rain, wind, cold and warm.  It was a great day with unbelievable skies and bay views.  I shot 91 and thought that was pretty good for me considering it was my introduction to the course.  It's tough and difficult for a 70 year old man to walk and carry his clubs.  I love your version of the course.  It brings me right back to that fabulous day and I all that I experienced.  I can almost smell the sea air.  It's lots of fun to play and #7 can be a monster!  The way you worked the train into the round is lots of fun and the whole package is a joy.  Thank you!

• highfade and tanman05851 like this

#42 granite00

granite00

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 260 posts

Posted 01 June 2019 - 02:48 AM

I just finished playing it for the first time and it's stupendous!

#43 Charles

Charles

RTSM forever!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 869 posts
  • LocationHolland, Europe.

Posted 13 October 2019 - 09:22 AM

Very late in playing this beauty. Playing it on the Classics tour right now. Had it in the carousel for a long time but for one reason or another it just stayed there untouched. But that's past now. Standing on the 1st tee was a thrill. Fantastic links-type course with great vistas, beautiful 'sandy' colors and great routing. Love the train. Very nice touch. All in all a gorgeous course. Well done!!

RTSM / Pro / In the bag: D,3/7W,1H,5i-60W,P.

* Favorite Designers: Skunky - DoGgs - RobC - IanK - PGA Pro - Gary Norman - DrTwist - Bortimus -

DPRoberts - High Fade - Classic Renditions - Matt Rose - Mikahenrik and ... Mike Jones! *

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated; it satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect.

It is at the same time rewarding and maddening - and without a doubt the greatest game mankind has ever invented".

= Arnold Palmer =

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users