WHY NO FEMALE AVATARS IN THIS GAME?
Posted 12 April 2019 - 04:19 PM
Posted 12 April 2019 - 05:03 PM
We'll if PP can afford a drone with lidar equipment for current course designs they sure can afford a female avatar. Sh** you don't even need motion capturing either as you can rig up and animate avatars easily these days. Motion capturing is so has been unless your capturing a Pro's Swing.
Not everyone is a male in THE SIMULATOR world.
- Intel I7 3770k
- Asus Sabertooth Z77
- EVGA GeForce GTX 1070
- G.Skill Trident X Series 16GB (PC3 19200)
- Samsung 840 Pro Series 256GB SSD
- Samsung 850 EVO 512GB SSD
- Sound Blaster ZX Soundcard
- SeaSonic X750 Gold Power Supply
- NZXT Phantom 410 Gunmetal Green Case with Green LED throughout
- Corsair Hydro Series H100i Liquid Cooling
- "43 inch Vizio 4k Monitor
Posted 13 April 2019 - 10:08 PM
It won't bother me any of you are identifying as something different than your avatar. Just rock whatever it is you want to rock.
GIGABYTE Z390 AORUS Pro
32 GB DDR4 3000
MSI GeForce GTX 1080 Ti Gaming X
Win 10 Home Premium on 1TB SSD
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users