• 2,902 posts
  • LocationSouth Carolina

Posted 01 May 2019 - 07:37 PM

Here's something I've just discovered. I had been building

all of my courses with the beta version of CF which didn't

have the Terrain and trees included. I switched to the Final

version for this course and noticed that my Game view in

Unity had a light pinkish hue on the clouds, objects, and

actually the whole course, and was driving me bonkers trying to locate the problem.

When I highlighted Main Camera in the hierarchy and unchecked the box pictured my Scene and Game

views look virtually identical and no pinkish hue in Unity

or the Build. 

DbmxBcc.jpg

• Justin9926 likes this

Dry Gulch...................Released                     Smithfield Golf Club...........Released

Millstone Golf Club....Released                      The Walker Course............Released

Kingsmill Woods Course...Released               Pine Lake Golf Club..........Released

Woodhaven Golf Club (9) Released                The Reserve at Keowee...Released

Cliffs at Keowee Vineyards..Released              The Ace Club...................Released

Dry Gulch 2..........Released                               Blackberry Oaks.............Released

#2 Dace

Dace

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 58 posts

Posted 01 May 2019 - 10:08 PM

Thanks for the tip

#3 Birdie

Birdie

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 456 posts

Posted 01 May 2019 - 10:23 PM

Interesting. I never saw a pinkish hue as far as i remember but i have some heavy lighting settings on my CF course going on so maybe i just can't realise it anymore.

BTW the main camera section is something where i always wondered what it's actually for or  lets say what can be done with it what you then also see in the sim?

Were these "antialiasing" and "control" scripts in your main cam by default? I don't remember i ever saw them in my. I have some "bloom" and whatever scripts which are unticked as i didn't saw any effect in the sim.

#4 NoPutt

NoPutt

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,902 posts
  • LocationSouth Carolina

Posted 02 May 2019 - 09:01 AM

This is what I was seeing in the Scene

M2jEl3Ib.jpg

This was Game mode

dVenMT2b.jpg

The pinkish hue is very subtle, but discernible.

As far as I know, everyone has the Main Camera settings pictured.

Dry Gulch...................Released                     Smithfield Golf Club...........Released

Millstone Golf Club....Released                      The Walker Course............Released

Kingsmill Woods Course...Released               Pine Lake Golf Club..........Released

Woodhaven Golf Club (9) Released                The Reserve at Keowee...Released

Cliffs at Keowee Vineyards..Released              The Ace Club...................Released

Dry Gulch 2..........Released                               Blackberry Oaks.............Released

#5 Birdie

Birdie

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 456 posts

Posted 03 June 2019 - 11:20 AM

Not really related to NP's tip, but let me ask here...
What scripts or image effects on the main camera do actually work in game?
I played a little but some only show in game view but not in editor or the game itself.

#6 NoPutt

NoPutt

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,902 posts
  • LocationSouth Carolina

Posted 03 June 2019 - 11:53 AM

The color correction worked for me, as for the

others, I haven't tried. Could be that they are 

locked like most of the Physics settings. I can say

that when I unticked the color correction my Unity

view and game view were virtually identical, which

was nice in that WYSIWYG.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users