#1 J.H.Buchanan

J.H.Buchanan

PG Ameteur Titleist Golf Balls

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 937 posts
  • LocationMiami Beach, Florida

Posted 15 June 2020 - 07:49 AM

The Course Forge Tutorials - I downloaded each one into .mp4 format so Windows media player which comes with the Operating System can play them. Each one is numbered hopefully in same order as the thread. Anyway you can go to this Media Fire download link and download the zip file so you will always have them. Also in there is that flag tutorial video someone made. Many thanks to Mike Jones for his painstakingly work in making them. 

https://www.mediafir...Videos.zip/file

It is 2.33 gigs though wheeeee. 

• Joe Habiger and TheBigYin519 like this

Little known fact when King Arthur was trying to make a golf course and he ran into some conflict. King Arthur: There's a peace only to be found on the other side of war. If that war should come I will fight it!    Other important fact. Read the Book of John in the Holy Bible. 

#2 TheBigYin519

TheBigYin519

Advanced Member

• Validating
  • PipPipPip
  • 930 posts
  • LocationCanada via Scotland

Posted 19 June 2020 - 06:49 PM

Thank you.

While I was :fixing up" my PC, I formatted the wrong drive and lost a lot of C.F. stuff including these.

Win  10 64bit

#3 J.H.Buchanan

J.H.Buchanan

PG Ameteur Titleist Golf Balls

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 937 posts
  • LocationMiami Beach, Florida

Posted 19 June 2020 - 07:58 PM

Thank you.

While I was :fixing up" my PC, I formatted the wrong drive and lost a lot of C.F. stuff including these.

I think we must be related. OH, I got pissed off the other day when  tweaking my harddrives on my computer move this around,  delete that, need more free space on each drive blah blah blah then I figured forgetabout it I bought a Western Digital Passport Ultra with 5 TERABYTES  Capability !!!!   About 140.00 on Amazon ya could go with a Passport Go thing check out the Western Dig. website so ya get exactly what ya want. My stupid pc only has on it right now about  3 Tetrabytes and being on different drives a lot of it is backup stuff. I have a smaller passport with my laptop of 1 Tetra and have had zero problem with it so stuck with Western Digital there may be better brands out there who knows but they offer some software to cloud back it up or whatever who cares. So now I can put anything on that and still have plenty of room and if I loose it I loose everything !!! Wheeee. So far I have then entire folder of the Unity Project of my front 9 on a course I made did not even fool with compressing it or zipping it who cares. My To Do list says to back up the Perfect Golf Folder which is everything that has to do with Perfect Golf besides the game install which is on another drive this folder is 47 Gigs so I need to start that next time I go eat something ... 

You can also get a cool case for it that protects it about 10 bucks in Red, Black, or Blue 

CASE >  Lacdo Shockproof Hard Drive Case for Western Digital WD My Passport Ultra WD Elements SE WD Gaming Drive Portable External Hard Drive 1TB 2TB 3TB 4TB 5TB USB 3.0 2.5 inch HDD Travel Storage Bag, Blue

5 Tetras >  WD 5Tb My Passport Ultra Blue Portable External Hard Drive, USB-C - WDBFTM0050BBL-WESN

Little known fact when King Arthur was trying to make a golf course and he ran into some conflict. King Arthur: There's a peace only to be found on the other side of war. If that war should come I will fight it!    Other important fact. Read the Book of John in the Holy Bible. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users